WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

45 minutes ago, MetalHead81 said:

Everything looks great but just wondering if there's a problem with the pic or if there's a type-o on Tatsumi Fujinami's nameplate as it says "Yuji Fujinami."

Yeah its being fix atm

Yooo that's what's up the game is finished!  123 Kid looks fresh!  He had red wrist tape & red kickpads for the purple attire, though.  Were you able to get the bandana for his entrance by any chance?? 

216-t3899246-340.jpg

That'd be funny if somebody made a version of him where he had his eyebrows shaved off hahah

123_Kid_Sean_Waltman_01.jpg

Zodiac looks pretty awesome!

Cool to see Roadkill & Danny Doring in-game!

Glad to see so many fresh mods in here!  Thanks for all your hard work & dedication to the project Legends Wrestling team!!

On 12/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, Red Rooster said:

No probably no Mean Gene unless someone else wants to make one.

On release day people who have donated or contributed will receive a link to the torrent in their email (if you dont know how to download a torrent then you have 12 days to learn how)

Will that come with any install instructions or are we on our own?

RED,

I read your responses to the comments the guy made on your you tube video complaining about not having enough attitude era wrestlers, I don't know what this person is complaining about there is plenty of them. As much as I liked the attitude era, I feel like I got my attitude era fix in WWE 13'. I'm looking more forward to playing a Monday Nitro Universe, it will remind of the Good ole days of WCW/NWO Revenge for the N64 with way better graphics and gameplay.

But nothing beats The GOLDEN AGE

When I get my hands on LEGENDS the first thing I'm doing is creating a golden age WWF/WCW Universe, this is the era I'm looking most forward to playing. On another profile I will make a Monday Night Wars Universe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WWFlegendfan said:

When I get my hands on LEGENDS the first thing I'm doing is creating a golden age WWF/WCW Universe, this is the era I'm looking most forward to playing. On another profile I will make a Monday Night Wars Universe.

Its pretty much set up as the Golden era right now, we around WM3 

• Like 2

so are donations required to get the game? and if so, where can i donate? this looks amazing, I don't have a modded 360 yet and want to get the game. You guys have done amazing work! I wish i would have come across this site years ago, but i had kinda gotten out of the gaming scene.

Awesome Work guys!

Also on the same topic, I need to clear a few misunderstandings up. 

1) Donations are not compulsory.

2) Links will be sent to donors and contributors (the ones who didn't disrespect us or try to fuck us over) on release day.

3) Non-donors will need to PM either Bugsyboy or RedRooster after release and links will be issued on a case by case basis.

This is not how we would have liked it but its the best solution we could come up with, there are certain people on this forum (and no longer on this forum :p) that have either betrayed our trust or intentionally tried to derail this project and we think its fair that we attempt to keep the final product from them.We originally planned to release 2 versions of the game, 1 version for donors and 1 version for free but the only reason we ever asked for donation was to help us pay for the mods we commissioned off Eri. This project was never about making money and neither Bugsy or I need to profit from this. Also selling mods violates the terms of this forum. There will only be one version of Wrestling Legends and it will contain everything.

We greatly appreciate everyone who has donated and thank them for making the final release as complete as it is. If you do wish to donate to say thanks for all our hard work then we really appreciate it but you dont have to.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1