Creative Minds

ItsJockHomie

Hey guys been a fan of the forums for about two years now and just had a request to ask. This is for someone who likes to make original works. I was seeing if someone would be kind to make two different arenas for made up shows I don't have any suggestions on show names but what I'll be using these for is my live streams of my universe mode I call it Ultimate Wrestling Universe. If you could make arenas and some logos for the promotion name that I could put on custom titles and and the like I'd appreciate that. I'd give full credit to anyone involved on my YouTube channel as well as during my streams. I'm merely asking I know making custom stuff is no easy task but if someone would be willing to help out a fellow WWE 2K16 player that player would much appreciate it. Only reason I ask I'm not very good at making stuff look like it could be realistic. I'd just throw some stickers on a title and it would look cartoony lol.