MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - 10/9/16 - UPLOADED!

MST3Claye

I see some EC3 in it, good start. It's all in the nose with EC3, haha.

Yup, I haven't started at all on the legit face morphing. That comes when I hook up my usb video capture card with the game in a window on my PC and an actual face ref side by side. ;)

I always get nervous though with the skin tone/color.. I don't want that shiny effect that you usually see on CAWs on CC when they don't actually try and smooth those out on a photo editing program. I wonder if it'll be too pale or too orange or dark. Those lips, btw was some handy work via myself and an art tablet trying to photoshop the mouth shut and take off some shadows. Glad how that turned out and didn't stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm going go hard on you with morphing and tweak suggestions on EC3 because I really don't want to make him myself. :p So PM me when you're ready for the list. haha Merry Christmas bro!

I see some EC3 in it, good start. It's all in the nose with EC3, haha.

Yup, I haven't started at all on the legit face morphing. That comes when I hook up my usb video capture card with the game in a window on my PC and an actual face ref side by side. ;)

I always get nervous though with the skin tone/color.. I don't want that shiny effect that you usually see on CAWs on CC when they don't actually try and smooth those out on a photo editing program. I wonder if it'll be too pale or too orange or dark. Those lips, btw was some handy work via myself and an art tablet trying to photoshop the mouth shut and take off some shadows. Glad how that turned out and didn't stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm going go hard on you with morphing and tweak suggestions on EC3 because I really don't want to make him myself. :p So PM me when you're ready for the list. haha Merry Christmas bro!

Hahaha.. Now I'm afraid. lol Will do, soon as I attempt it myself. I've got the front face view that I used for the face photo and all those refs that you have in your face ref thread (thanks for that post/thread!!!) Merry Christmas, buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Will post a final preview of EC3 with two attires.. 1. Black w/blue shatter & gold/diamond logos 2. Red w/gold & black logos

As soon as PSN is back online. I doubt no one wants cellphone pics of this... #GODMODE

EC3 uploaded to community creations after a concerning skin glitch showed up. Thought it was just the CAW, but the in-game wrestlers had a weird skin color glitch.. It was more noticeable on wrestlers that had an orange tan or spray on. Luckily a reboot of the PS4 fixed that.

Enjoy EC3!

• 2 weeks later...

I would make the jaw smaller and her eyes need to be angled down

I basically told him that already. lol I'm not sure about the eyes. I think the makeup needs improved before I can make a ruling on it. 

Took both of you guys' advice about the jaw. It is smaller, within what I could do. the one deformation point on both sides of the bottom jaw point in front view won't move at all. I tried to work around that. The eyes are angled a bit. I didn't want to go too extreme on that.

I basically told him that already. lol I'm not sure about the eyes. I think the makeup needs improved before I can make a ruling on it. 

I'll see what I can do about the makeup. lol

Madison looks really good, I take back what I said about her eyes. It looks just like her

Yeah, I blame it on the eye make up.. LOL It makes it look like her eyes are at a huge angle. Like I said when I first posted this, I attempted one with no reference pictures or face photos.. I was in the same boat as you and had them extremely angled. Other than that.. lip thickness and maybe jaw outline.. I wasn't too far off. Glad you like it.

Madison looks really good, I take back what I said about her eyes. It looks just like her

Yeah, I blame it on the eye make up.. LOL It makes it look like her eyes are at a huge angle. Like I said when I first posted this, I attempted one with no reference pictures or face photos.. I was in the same boat as you and had them extremely angled. Other than that.. lip thickness and maybe jaw outline.. I wasn't too far off. Glad you like it.

Mate at first I wasn't going to download your caws because of how bad tna is right now but you changed my mind and I've almost downloaded everyone of your caws this year

Mate at first I wasn't going to download your caws because of how bad tna is right now but you changed my mind and I've almost downloaded everyone of your caws this year

I don't really care too much about the knockouts division, but Madison looks pretty darn good.

Thanks guys!