[PS3] how to unlock the WWE2K16 Savegame

kim666

with flatz amazing Save Game Tools we can still unlock the 2K16 Save.

1. Dowload this rar archive https://www.sendspace.com/file/nx7tm5 and extract it, you get a Directory called "Save Game Tools".

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3 or use an Account WITHOUT a WWE2K16 SAVE, create a SaveGame with a game without save protection and copy that SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE2K16 SaveGame gets overwritten.

3. Connect your usb stick/hhd to your PC and search for the Directory "PS3/SAVEDATA" there you will find another Directory (the name depends on the Game you used)
search there for the File "PARAM.SFO". Copy & Paste in your "Save Game Tools" Directory and rename it to "template.sfo"

4. launch "ResignUS.bat" for US or "ResignEU.bat" for EU

5. copy BLUS31565_SAVE (for US) or BLES02190_SAVE (for EU) to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA"

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

7. Load WWE2K16

There is still no way to inject textures on retail/unhacked PS3s. But the LOGOS.DAT file didn't change from 2K15, that means you can dl logos from the 2K15 cc Server, copy the LOGOS.DAT to your unlocked 2K16 Save and reupload the logos to the 2K16 cc Server

Link to unlocked 2K15 Save http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/52410-ps3-how-to-unlock-the-wwe2k15-savegame/

• Like 1

Great work thank you

In theory could I use KG'S WWE2K15 Xbox 360 tool to insert logos to the xbox upload them to CC redownload them and "break in" the LOGOS.DAT file and then transfer via USB to the unlocked WWE2K16 PS3 save would that work? 

I know the LOGOS. DAT file is the same in '15 & '16 but is it interchangeable between Xbox and PS3 like it was for 14 (i.e using only first 5 slots of the DAT file and manipulating it in a hex editor)

Sorry, but the LOGOS.DAT is not interchangeable between Xbox and PS3. PS3 uses a different kind of zlib compression and it refuses to load the 360 file (which is also zlib...). It worked only on 14 with the 5 slot cc trick.

The uncompressed LOGOS.DAT file is interchangeablebetween Xbox and PS3. But you can only load it on jailbroken PS3s. I wrote down here howto:

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-14381-post-170045.html#pid170045

• 10 months later...

I've installed non steam version in my pc i'm looking for save game location where i can put save game and unlock all superstars 1 more thing someone please tell how to hold your opponent pc controlls just hold him and take anywhere you want i saw com doing it to me but i don't know how to do it yesterday i've waisted my whole day to figure how but i failed :( anyways thanks in advance it'll be very big help (sorry my bad english) :p 

Thanks always, Kim. It's really a damn shame that community creations on 2k16(even with the large in-game roster) is such a watered down version from the all the amazing creations we had on 2k14. I doubt I'll ever use this but I'm sure some folks out there will.