Shelton Benjamin

KahRiss

Has anyone found, created, or is planning on creating Shelton Benjamin?

i found 1 shelton x but it wasn't all that great (ps4)

I was looking for Shelton last night, saw that same caw, how horrible was that bro? Lmfao, I previewed it and downloaded it just to give it an awful review xD

I was looking for Shelton last night, saw that same caw, how horrible was that bro? Lmfao, I previewed it and downloaded it just to give it an awful review xD

yeah it was awful. i downloaded it, it's on my wwf profile. i'm gonna try to do something but that dude didn't even try lol. I will eventually get around to trying but i've hardly touched caw mode aside of making myself (without texture since i don't know how to do that) lol

I uploaded mine. Its incomplete, but to be honest, I gave up on it. If anyone wants to download it, its there to be improved...

okay i'll check it out. that one that me and Krossfaded were talking about was beyond repair.  i'm new to the whole face morphing thing this year but i couldn't really do anything cause i don't see an option to remove the face import. that's the problem. they imported a pic of shelton smiling lol

Edit: Dude i just saw your shelton and downloaded it. i don't know what you were thinking but he's awesome! I know it could always use work but really looks good man.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion