WWE 2K16 Xbox 360 Save Editor and PS3 Trainer

K.G

My save editor is available for 2K16, you can get the tool already.

All features listed in the video description, including the Logos Injector/Importer are fully working. ONLY Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders) is in BETA. It is available to use in the editor, but it is not stable, it might work with some pictures, and not with others.
The tool works only with: no title updates installed and update 1.01. It is not guaranteed it will work beyond (with future updates).

A PS3 trainer is now available too, I need to make a video about it.

PS3 Trainer is for : CFWs  4.21,4.30,4.40,4.41,4.46,4.50,4.53,4.55,4.60,4.65,4.70,4.75 CEX and DEX, and CFWs 4.66, 4.76 CEX.

Save Editor is for Retail Xbox 360.

Take a look at the video, and then you can go to the website or video description to acquire the editor.

Edited by K.G
added PS3 info
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey KG is a huge job as every year, and thank you again.
Just a quick question. Did you find what the problem at the renders injection? what is the size of images? 512x512 normally, or the file name? .DDS normally.
Thank you;)

And keep up the good work brother !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey KG, just downloaded everything and got it working. However, when I go to FIX CAW, it gives me an error message that it cannot be fixed, and that I should get the backup file now. What does this mean exactly?

Okay, so I tried the editor, and figured out everything. I upload a render to one CAW, did everything the tool asked me to do, plugged my USB back into my Xbox, and loaded the game. It then told me that the files I was using were corrupted, and then deleted my save data. I had it backed up, so no big deal, but it's still frustrating. Am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

question for people

has anyone figured out what causes some CAWs and renders to work and others not to?

it seems when i want to render a CAW i have a 50/50 chance of it happening. is it just glitchy and random or has anyone figured out a foolproof method for it?

question for people

has anyone figured out what causes some CAWs and renders to work and others not to?

it seems when i want to render a CAW i have a 50/50 chance of it happening. is it just glitchy and random or has anyone figured out a foolproof method for it?

Hi, there's no problem for me, In fact you need for the caws 4 attires with the same stence choice, and it's very important, your .DDS image should be cropped in a way.

Well reframes the character image at the elbows / arms or hands, upper skull and just below the belt to have the perfect size IG selection pics with Photoshop CS4, delete all layers (White and Black). and save it in .png format.

With Paint.Net open your .png format and save it in .DDS DXT5. And it's ready to inject with KG tools.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

question for people

Hi, there's no problem for me, In fact you need for the caws 4 attires with the same stence choice, and it's very important, your .DDS image should be cropped in a way.

Well reframes the character image at the elbows / arms or hands, upper skull and just below the belt to have the perfect size IG selection pics with Photoshop CS4, delete all layers (White and Black). and save it in .png format.

With Paint.Net open your .png format and save it in .DDS DXT5. And it's ready to inject with KG tools.

Ben.

thanks...so the CAWs should have the same stance choice

but the second part that confuses me....i thought the image just needed to be 512x512 DDS DXT5 and nothing more? it needs to be cropped a certain way too? if so can you post a couple of renders exampling how you crop the image just right? as that part confuses me...Im not sure exactly what you were saying.

for instance someone asked me to render this CAW so i picked these pictures and resized them to 512x5122 DXT5 and it didnt work

http://www.filedropper.com/bob

http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/bobbacklundrender7

Edited by XHP Kayne