Title Update + Season Pass + Acelerator

Mathayus

I was able to download the update online and installed it. Not sure what my settings are, but it applied the patch without issue to 1.01. I even got the save data warning. My system is a JTAG system. If yours is too, then maybe a simple download will work for you too?

hey man how to install these files to wwe 2k16 xbox 360 please help iam new

using the program called "360 content manager" you can transfer both files TU and Dlcs. The program upload to your xbox automatically the files in the right folders

hey man how to install these files to wwe 2k16 xbox 360 please help iam new

using the program called "360 content manager" you can transfer both files TU and Dlcs. The program upload to your xbox automatically the files in the right folders

THANKS FOR HELP

motishow  i want to import dlc so the name is 8E558D9D69C64177ADB2C47D006D5DBFFB32552031 how i import this

Hey guys have anybody tried the dlc i put it tu has been applied but i can't use terminator dlc

is any1 having the same problem

Where did you get the terminator dlc bro? It isn't out yet on xbox360iso :huh: 

There is a title update for the game, can somebody patch the xex file with it?

I always did it in the past, but since last year, my PC don´t let my to pach xex files with xex tool.

http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/FUpNRiER/file.html

Mathayus if you give to me a fresh untouched copy of default.xex to me I can patch that for you if you want 

Hey guys have anybody tried the dlc i put it tu has been applied but i can't use terminator dlc

is any1 having the same problem

Where did you get the terminator dlc bro? It isn't out yet on xbox360iso :huh: 

There is a title update for the game, can somebody patch the xex file with it?

I always did it in the past, but since last year, my PC don´t let my to pach xex files with xex tool.

http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/FUpNRiER/file.html

Mathayus if you give to me a fresh untouched copy of default.xex to me I can patch that for you if you want 

i think i mis-read it then anyways what this tu is for

@SMK you have to patch the default.xex with xextool or the tu doesn't apply to the game cause I've tried once and it didn't work btw if you have the terminator dlc can you please send it to me in the pm inbox? thanks in advance 

No this time the tu is a little bit strange cause he has to be put in a folder named 00000003

I will do the patch now and then put the link here ;)

Mathayus sorry but the default.xex you gave to me has been modified cause xextool won't let me patch the file it says "default.xexp is not the right patch of default.xex" 

No no the tu doesn't work if you put it this way you gotta patch the default.xex and then put all the contents of the tu in the wwe 2k16 game folder and replace the files with the same name however that was how I installed it in wwe 2k15 I didn't tried in 2k16 if it works with this method

Ah ok however i made a mistake the folder in which the tu has to be put is the same as last year 000B0000 not 00000003 btw for me the tu says it is enabled but no sign of terminator :/

mmm I never noticed that in the start up menu at the right corner was listed the version of the game I'm gonna check my version right now ;)

I didn't noticed nothing motishow I looked at the right down corner but nothing appeared 

The game tells me that the tu is recognised but I think that if the tu is really enabled then terminator dlc must be unlocked or not?

No, the Tu don´t unlock the terminator.

Where it says the Tu is recognized? I didn´t see anything.

after i tranfered the Tu , when i started the game in the main screen  at the top left corner (under the W logo) i saw 1.0.1  and the game tells me that i have to make a new savedata bcs i have upgraded the version of the game.

2nhgq4i.png

Edited by motishow