nCo 2K16: The Blue Bloods, Eaton Update 12/12/15 / Update Eddie Guerrero / Dudleys & Benoit on CC / Solomon Crowe wip Preview - Strowman - Kurt Angle - Del Rio

New Creative Order

Back for another year...lots planned from Attitude through to the current product.

CAWS

Earl Robert Eaton

by The Nomodder 

Texture by SMK and Dr Vries

faceupdate2zjjoi.jpg

bodyupdate2e5jfz.jpg

09/12/15 UPLOADED

Tags : D-Von, Devon, AJSim, nco

By AJSim

BIG thanks to SMK for help with Attire logos

DVON_zpseqjn9ban.jpg

D-Von_zpsitavrtpc.png

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY

Tags : Bubba, Ajsim, nco

By AjSim

Big thanks to SMK for help with Attire logos

Bubba_zpscrufxbrs.png

Also mini update on Bubba's face, haven't yet had a chance to tweak D-Von's -

CVYQrCXWcAAuC5p_zps18mmz4se.png

Update 11/27 Eddie Guerrero 

by Dr Vries

Textures by DrVries, Simmo

Eddie%20Face%20%201_zpsggppt0gu.jpg

Eddie%20attire%20%201_zpsr606cinf.jpg

All Slots Uploaded 09/12/15

Chris Benoit by DrVries

Tags: DRVRIES, NCO, SMACKTALKS, BENOIT, CRIPPLER, WCW

Textures by Simmo, Iamnomodder, DrVries, TheBirdSolution

Big thanks to Iamnomodder, Simmo and TheBirdSolution for creating some awesome attire textures

WWE Slot 1

2007%20Slot%20Face_zpsooyb9txa.png

2007%20Slot%201_zps9trjmfkc.png

2007%20Slot%202_zpsjg7sntuq.png

WWE Slot 2

WWE%20Head%20update_zpsffrzcufz.jpg

Benoit%20wwe%201_zpsowv5uieo.jpg

Purple%20Wolverine_zpsnjiayltb.jpg

WCW Slot 1

Benoit%20Face%202_zps5ovl8iqa.jpg

Horsemen%20Shirt%20update_zpsgoc5mqej.jp

Benoit%20WCW%202_zpsk99hmjn0.jpg

WCW Slot 2

Benoit%20Face%201_zpskxubdtug.jpg

Benoit%20Horsemen%201_zpssro1vsye.jpg

Benoit%20Horsemen%202_zpssfylj3af.jpg

Benoit%20Stats_zpsln5gx1xm.jpg

Solomon Crowe by The Hippopotomus

solomoncrowe_zpsl0v5znwqfe.jpg

UPLOADED Alberto Del Rio (11/11/15) by Dr Vries (textures by Dr Vries and Iamnomodder)

Moves by Righteous

"Urrrgh too much pressure" 

HASHTAGS:

ALBERTO DEL RIO, SMACKTALKS, DRVRIES, NCO, MEXAMERICA

Del%20Rio%20Face%20update%202_zps74yk5a8

Del%20Rio%20Body%20new%203_zpsxe4u3s4c.j

Del%20Rio%20Body%20new%201_zps9wuxh6r8.j

Braun Strowman UPLOADED by The Nomodder (textures by AJ Sim and GameElite) 

facefinalu0jlj.jpg

bodyfinalbskjl.jpg

Kurt Angle Uploaded:

Tags #NCO #ANGLE #AJSIM #SMACKTALKS

CT3Z2FhW4AAtF2b.png:large

CT3aNiMXAAETRqY.png:large

ALTERNATIVE ATTIRES

And to go with Eaton

Lord Steven Regal's Blue Blood attire

by The Nomodder

regal0bz2m.jpg

Bret "The Hitman" Hart - Wrestlemania 26 Attire by DrVries

textures by DrVries and google;)

This is purely designed to be an alternate attire, so there is no moveset or entrance added to the creation.

(I'm getting lazy)

Hashtags: DrVries, Bret_Hart, Hitman, NCO, Smacktalks

Bret%20Hart%20WM%2026_zpsxpkibsby.jpg

Acolyte Protection Agency by Dr Vries

outfitsnkqva.jpg20151105210455irsq0.jpg

The Intellectual Savior of the unwashed masses

by The Nomodder

Tags: Damien_Sandow, nco, Nomodder, Intellectual Savior

wwe2k16_20151103123837qqxg.jpg

Edited by New Creative Order
  • Like 6

Are you gonna do wwe era attires, or current Tna..? Personally I've liked his Tna attires better, but maybe If you do one of each I've always liked the Tna Olympic ring attire, then maybe the other attire be a wwe one..? I have to look online but Mania 19 vs lesnar, or 21 vs Michaels come to mind first...

Edited by LoadWarrior

Just a heads up about that being a collab, if you upload a CAW to the server there is NO way of deleting it. So it'll use up one of your 20 upload spots permanently every time that you pass it between one another. Just something to keep in mind, as i've already pissed away one upload doing that. Looking forward to seeing the end result, regardless of how you go about it though.

Are you gonna do wwe era attires, or current Tna..? Personally I've liked his Tna attires better, but maybe If you do one of each I've always liked the Tna Olympic ring attire, then maybe the other attire be a wwe one..? I have to look online but Mania 19 vs lesnar, or 21 vs Michaels come to mind first...

As I said, open to anything atm but I'm almost certain WWE attires will be the priority to fit in with the Austin mode theme :)

Just a heads up about that being a collab, if you upload a CAW to the server there is NO way of deleting it. So it'll use up one of your 20 upload spots permanently every time that you pass it between one another. Just something to keep in mind, as i've already pissed away one upload doing that. Looking forward to seeing the end result, regardless of how you go about it though.

Cheers mate, strangely enough we were just discussing this earlier...hopefully it'll be patched.  If not I'm more than happy to just fire out textures for the rest of the guys.  The Angle posted is far from the finished article, it's just a quick half hours work...the texture had a lot more time spent on it though ;) lol.

As I said, open to anything atm but I'm almost certain WWE attires will be the priority to fit in with the Austin mode theme 

gotcha... Yeah I agree keeping it wwe themed, I hope you guys tackle a lot of the current wwe and nxt guys too that aren't in or going to be in the game... Wm19 and 21 would be my 2 angle choices... I loved those matches 

As I said, open to anything atm but I'm almost certain WWE attires will be the priority to fit in with the Austin mode theme 

gotcha... Yeah I agree keeping it wwe themed, I hope you guys tackle a lot of the current wwe and nxt guys too that aren't in or going to be in the game... Wm19 and 21 would be my 2 angle choices... I loved those matches 

That's the plan bud...I'm enjoying it a lot atm, should be a fun year :)

This is awesome mate!! Let me know if you're in need of some help with the textures. :)

Cheers broseph...don't make me buy you a PS4 for Christmas ;) p.s don't forget to check the links I sent ya...they ALWAYS have flash events on.

That's the plan bud...I'm enjoying it a lot atm, should be a fun year :)

This is awesome mate!! Let me know if you're in need of some help with the textures. :)

Cheers broseph...don't make me buy you a PS4 for Christmas ;) p.s don't forget to check the links I sent ya...they ALWAYS have flash events on.

I have them bookmarked in my browser, thank you man! I would have purchased by PS4 before we know where we are! :p :p 

Edited by GameElite™

Not being able to delete CAWs seems really weird. Guess we will just have to pass textures kind of like we have been, sucks but I guess we can do it. Gotta say I'm loving this new mode so far! Angle is looking awesome already, can't wait until Doc gets his hands on it.

Angle looks promising. I am excited to see what Doc can do with the new mode.

Knowing you AJ I believe I can assume it is only a matter of time before we see a Goldberg. ;)

Edited by Codes.