X-Packer 2016 / X-Rey Official Thread

tekken57

Guess they screwed with the weights in the last gen games like they did PC 2k15. It means you'll have to re weight each part in 3ds max to get it to function properly. I'm running into a similiar situation adding last gen wrestlers to the PC version (Hideo Itami works in game with ao maps but his torso has a weird distortion that was driving me nuts). 

Very curious. The naming of the alt attires are wierd in the 2k16 pac's. Both Balor's attires have the same names but have different textures. I'm assuming that the same pac is used for the in ring attires for both alts, only the entrance gear differs:

balor_texture.jpg

(I named the second attire colour color2, the texture in the pac is not named like that)

Edited by tekken57

Tekken I know you got a lot on your hands with this new X-Packer. I noticed that they changed the way entrances are done in this new game & I know you had some insight on how multiple entrances were done for single characters per their alt attire in previous games. Is there any way you can look into if we can mod those for other characters, or at least have a way of choosing when we add attires to the current characters what entrance/music/tron it will be, or edit the alternate entrances/titantrons to fix errors etc.

Hi,Tekken i'm here with all the information which you need to add full support for PS2 models.

80-dNGyAkI.jpeg

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1f0b6e1e

I have attached a sample model file and a hex Workshop book mark file.All you have to do is open the model using Hex Workshop,then open the bookmarks file(yobj_bookmark.hbk)

and i have commented and bookmarked the offsets you need.

Here's another interesting tidbit. No character has more than 8 attires. I wonder how that will affect the misc pac.

I checked out the misc.pac and it was pretty disappointing. Only characters who originally have alternate attires had listings in there--so no slots ch100-581, just a select few of them. I'm not sure if that's something that could ever be expanded, but that's what we're looking at initially.

It was the same with last years game. I created a pac with more slots, so it shouldn't be a problem.

is it possible to create a 10 attire pac for wwe 13?

@bravebird31hey is it possible to replace wwe 2k16 original roster superstars  with 2k15 or 2k14's superstars models (like alberto,cmpunk,rvd) and change there render and names and stuff.

you guys are modding PROS and i am new to this so kinda want a fill in on this

THANK YOU #much appreciated ;)

@bravebird31hey is it possible to replace wwe 2k16 original roster superstars  with 2k15 or 2k14's superstars models (like alberto,cmpunk,rvd) and change there render and names and stuff.

you guys are modding PROS and i am new to this so kinda want a fill in on this

THANK YOU #much appreciated ;)

Are you referring you modded last gen consoles?

No i am just asking is it possible to somehow replace this years roster with wrestlers like rvd cm punk who are not in the game 

No, not without a modded next gen console, and at the minute there is no such thing.

Alternatively, if there is going to be a PC version then it would become possible!

Hi,Tekken i'm here with all the information which you need to add full support for PS2 models.

80-dNGyAkI.jpeg

I have attached a sample model file and a hex Workshop book mark file.All you have to do is open the model using Hex Workshop,then open the bookmarks file(yobj_bookmark.hbk)

I've told you multiple times, I have no interest in doing any further development for ps2 or any other legacy formats. I spent an entire month coding support for ps2 models and there are only two ps2 users of X-Rey. It's not  worth my time and effort.

Here's another interesting tidbit. No character has more than 8 attires. I wonder how that will affect the misc pac.

I checked out the misc.pac and it was pretty disappointing. Only characters who originally have alternate attires had listings in there--so no slots ch100-581, just a select few of them. I'm not sure if that's something that could ever be expanded, but that's what we're looking at initially.

It was the same with last years game. I created a pac with more slots, so it shouldn't be a problem.

is it possible to create a 10 attire pac for wwe 13?

No, the misc format only allowed for 4 attires.

@GameElite™ bro i do have a modded 360(Jtagged) and i am asking is there a way to mod the in game content to do the above mentioned..

You  must have a jtag console. Coding support for the 2k16 pac files at the moment.

Before I go out and buy anything... how do I import textures? I'm primarily looking for Alberts texture from the game.. sorry if this is in the wrong spot

You need X-Packer 11 / 2016 to import and extract textures into 2k16. It's not ready for release as yet.

What if i pay you for the project,send me your paypal details.

80-dNGyAkI.jpeg

I've told you multiple times, I have no interest in doing any further development for ps2 or any other legacy formats. I spent an entire month coding support for ps2 models and there are only two ps2 users of X-Rey. It's not  worth my time and effort.

80-dNGyAkI.jpeg

All thanks to the ps2 support although its just vertex editing here are some new models i converted from ps3 into ps2

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/nE8HKEz.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/ofRWNzr.jpg

HfkZcK0.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/qNjmmXa.jpg

LHRJNsM.jpg

fZde3dP.jpg

Hi,please send me your paypal details and i will donate an amount for full ps2 support,you can start the development once i pay the amount and if you are satisfied with the amount,if you agree.I need full support desperately as i need it for my next semester project.

Edited by eri619

It's not about money it's about time. I have very little free time. All my time is going into X-Packer at the moment, once I'm done with X-Packer 11 I am resuming coding on my Android game. Between work and my side projects, I have virtually no free time.

It's not about money it's about time. I have very little free time. All my time is going into X-Packer at the moment, once I'm done with X-Packer 11 I am resuming coding on my Android game. Between work and my side projects, I have virtually no free time.

I see that you are an Indian just like me,also i'm willing to wait till you are done with the things which you are working on,i have time till february

You gonna make android game? You is real MVP...
This game is about PW? If u say yes, shut up and take my money! xD

I have coded the following functionality into X-Packer 11 over the past few weeks:

1. Save editing (xbox 360 and ps3):

- Wrestler info

- Caw info

- Belts

- Movesets

- Arena's

2. Reading of catalog.dlc file

3. 2k16 Pac Files

- Reading

- Injection

- Extraction

- Renaming cannot be done as the headers are inconsistent. This will have to be done with a hex editor.

There are a significant number of issues which hamper modding this year. These are:

1. There are 310 slots in the save file. The first 100 slots seems to be reserved for something as enabling these doesn't do anything. Slots 100 upwards work as normal. There are no extra slots from previous games i.e. all the unused slots do not exist in the game. That leaves 210 slots of which about 150 are currently used by in game wrestlers. This leaves only slots which can be utilized for dlc, of which some of these slots will be used be the official dlc to be released.

In reality only a few slots can be used to add wrestlers unless you wish to replace existing wrestlers.

2. The arc files do not reference the pac files by name anymore. I have been able to find the entries using a hex editor by comparing the filesize and offset entries in the pac file and the arc file. I have been able to add bigger pac files into the game by editing the arc manually. This means the following:

a) I cannot code a function to update the arc as there is no way of finding where the arc entry is. The only way is to use the filesize and offset values, however these will change if you inject a bigger file into the pac. Also the danger exists that two pac files will have the same filesize and the incorrect entry in the arc will be updated.

b) You cannot add any additional values to the arc, if you add an extra entry for a new pac, the game crashes.

c) UndertakerWLF and Kim666 have been able to get the game running without arc files on the ps3 which resolves the above issues. I've attempted to do the same on the xbox 360 by editing the xex file, however I keep getting a dirty disc error when removing the arc files. Maybe someone else will have more luck with this.

d) The format of the catalog files have changed drastically. There is now an embedded lock for each dlc item. I have written a function to read the file in X-Packer but will need some of the later dlc files to determine how wrestlers are unlocked. At the moment only the accelerator and terminator entries exist.

The AJ Lee glitch still works by setting Nikki Bella to male. I have been able to add and select wrestlers using this method.

I am going to still do a release of X-Packer 11 as I have already put a significant amount of work into it.

@Red Rooster , @bugsyboy , @Mathayus , @UndertakerWLF , @kim666 , @OverTheEdge

This is current state of affairs with regards to modding 2k16, as the senior members of the modding community I need your feedback on a way forward. Are you guys actually going to mod the game to same level of wwe 2k14?

Hi, Tekken. I was waiting for your tools to mod 2K16 in the same way I did in 2K14.

DLC´s are like 30 new guys + 150. That leaves like 40 slots to add wrestlers what is enough for me. But what worries me is this:

b) You cannot add any additional values to the arc, if you add an extra entry for a new pac, the game crashes.

So, that means that we can´t add alt attires or new wrestlers, new entrances, etc?

That's exactly what it means. The only solution is to get the game to run without arc files. This was possible on the pc version and the ps3 version. I've looked into editing the xex but can't figure it out.