X-Packer 2016 / X-Rey Official Thread

tekken57

bg_trans.png

Version 1.7. has been released. Those who have donated already will have the program emailed to them already.

I will be requiring a minimum donation of $13 for the program.

What does the program do?:

- Opens yobj model files (New format for now. Older format opens but is buggy)

- Previews sub objects of the yobj file

- Applies textures to preview (png, jpg and bmp format only)

- Import edited wavefront object files from 3dsmax (allowing you to change the shape of yobj files)

- Import texture coordinates from wavefront files

- Export to wavefront object format

v.1.1

- Full model preview

- Bug fixes top correct vertices from being displayed incorrectly in certain models

At present most I am still coding some of the above functionality and will still need to test everything. I have tested imports on my Benoit mod and Goldberg mods already.

v.1.2

- Support for Rumble Roses models

- Support for WWE arena models

- Minor bug fixes and enhancements to the program

v 1.3

- fix params in wwe 12 models

- fix params in superstar heads

- extract and inject entire skeletons from one model to another

- extract and inject individual bones from one model to another

v 1.4

- Injecting of objects from one model to another using the inject smaller function (version 1.3 did not import the weights correctly).

- Converting older 2010 and 2011 models to the new 2k14 format. The models will not work in game but this will allow you to extract objects from older models into the newer models.

v 1.5

- Reading and injection into the pc version models

- Reading and injection into the ps2 version models (no model preview)

v 1.6

You will need the scripts I have posted here for some of the new functionality: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57378-tekken57s-maxscripts/

- The import function now supports the collada model format. Export your object using the collada option in 3dsmax and import into the yobj model.

- Vertex normals can now be imported with the import function. Import your model into 3dsmax using either brienj's or my import scripts. Select the object in 3dsmax and export using the tekken_export_wavefront script. This will create a wavefront object with normals included. Import this object as you normally do into X-Rey. Note that X-Rey will only import normals if they exist in the wavefront object. This means that if you import any objects after importing the normals and your new object doesn't contain normals, the normals will not be changed again.

- Bones can be positioned and imported. Import your model in 3dsmax  using the import_wwe_tekken_no_weights script. Move your bone to a new position and with the bone selected, export to collada format. Open the model using the bones command in X-Rey and import the bone using the import collada button.

- Weights can be imported. Import your model into 3dsmax using the import_wwe_tekken script. Note that the brienj script doesn't import weights correctly so that script cannot be used. My weight script also does not work for all models, not sure why but it works for most models. Select your object and export using the export_bone_weights_to_file script. Open the model in X-Rey using the yobj new format option and import the weights using the weight button. 

- Facial animations can be disabled using the Remove facial animations command under the utilities menu.

v.1.7

- Added a function to disable the facial animations in 2k16 PC models.

- Recoded the inject smaller function to add beta support for the pc models. If you are a 360 / ps3 user, select yes when prompted to import weights. If you are a pc user, select no when prompted to import weights. This function is still in beta phase as it does not work for all objects on the pc version. At present you can only inject objects of the same type e.g inject a head from one model to another.

What the program does not do:

- Open pac files or extract yobj from pac files (you should use X-Packer, quickbms, etc for this)

- Convert old model formats into the new format. I will be looking into this later but for now consider this impossible to do.

Pre Requisite Software:

You will need to install the SlimDX toolkit as a pre requisite for this program to work. The toolkit can be downloaded here: http://code.google.com/p/slimdx/downloads/detail?name=SlimDX%20SDK%20%28January%202012%29.msi

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Rey and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

Activation Instructions

1. Go to the PayPal site by clicking here . Donate any amount you like as long it's a mininum amount of $13. Under purpose, please indicate that the donation is for X-Rey.

2. I will receive an email from PayPal and will email you a link to the program.

3. Please download X-Rey from the link which is emailed to you.

3. Start X-Rey. You will be presented with an activation screen with a serial key. Please reply to email I sent you with your serial key.

4. I will email you an activation key. Once you receive the activation key, enter it into X-Rey and use the program as normal. Please retain your activation code as you can use the same code for future versions of X-Rey.

Please allow up to 72 hours for me to send you an activation key as I am not in the same timezone as most people. Also remember to check your spam filters in your email to ensure that my email is not discarded. If you have not received an activation key from me after 72 hours, please pm me.

X-Rey registered users. Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far.

b1uechr1s
BCWBoundforglory
Big_Gareth
Bravebird31
BugsyBoy
coroner
dbo2700
dyn0myteCAW
El Buvor
El Buvor
El Guapo
Elliot
GameElite™
gamingsinceatari
GreenArcher
hotavioH
IamCrazyPT
JAYMEETEE
jcsix
JulianBITW
kim666
LouEvil76
Mathayus
Mathayus
NERDGFX
overtheedge
petchy
PH_Guy
Pherby
phoenix6677
RedRooster
RollingRocky300
rub3945
shonpu
Smacktalks
Super_Luigi
TheBleedingRed21
Wholefnjobber
wtferrell@hotmail.com
XIII
yjkim0901
yusuf203

phatkroger

Basic controls for the program:

- Double click an object in the grid to display a preview

- Click the viewport to control the object. Zoom in and out using the mouse scroll button.

- Hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse to rotate the object.

- Mouse button 3 pans

- Some objects render off the screen for some reason so zoom out to view these.

Edited by tekken57
Added Reserved Post

Thank you very much. I'll be looking into the files soon. I am thinking that there is no need to edit the catalog files this year as there is a vertical selection menu. Added wrestlers should appear under this menu without the need to add as dlc.

If this is not the case, I will need the catalog files from the ps3 and xbox 360 versions as well.

Edited by tekken57

Thank you very much. I'll be looking into the files soon. I am thinking that there is no need to edit the catalog files this year as there is a vertical selection menu. Added wrestlers should appear under this menu without the need to add as dlc.

If this is not the case, I will need the catalog files from the ps3 and xbox 360 versions as well.

Your PM seems to be full, or I would send them along with some pac files.

Can't wait to mod the game

Please Tekken make this xpacker as a free upgrade to existing users of xpacker 10

I will be really thankful to you

It is a humble request

I cant speak for Tekken but he has stated in the past the all new versions of X-Packer will require a new purchase, so if you are expecting it to be free, prepare to be disappointed.

Also good job quoting yourself

Edited by Red Rooster

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6k2d7dfbugi3fur/Save_for_Tekken.rar

I did as you said for Created Wrestlers, Arenas and Belts

CAWS is 100 slots

Arenas is 50 slots

Belts is 40 slots

Can you please tell me the names of the created caws, arenas, etc. It will assist me in locating the content within the save.

Can't wait to mod the game

Please Tekken make this xpacker as a free upgrade to existing users of xpacker 10

I will be really thankful to you

It is a humble request

There is a significant amount of work which will need to be done for X-Packer 2016. Hence it will not be a free update. I've stated this multiple times in the official X-Packer thread over the years. To quote the official X-Packer 10 thread:

Please note the following:

- The serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. 

- If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Packer and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

- This license includes all updates to x-packer 10. 

- I create a new x-packer for each new wwe game and these require separate licenses I.e. X-packer 9 for 2k14, x-packer 10 for 2k15, xpacker 11 for 2k16 etc. 

- The functionality is cumulative with newer versions meaning that x-packer 10 will contain all the functionality of xpacker 9, etc.

Edited by tekken57

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6k2d7dfbugi3fur/Save_for_Tekken.rar

I did as you said for Created Wrestlers, Arenas and Belts

CAWS is 100 slots

Arenas is 50 slots

Belts is 40 slots

Can you please tell me the names of the created caws, arenas, etc. It will assist me in locating the content within the save.

Caws are called Slot1 , Slot 2, And Slot 100

Arenas are called Arena 1, Arena 2 & Arena 50

Belts are called 1, 2, and belt 40 I think

Just to let you know Tekken as soon as i inject those 2k16 pac with some material like shirts with xrey the yobj is getting all mess up 

In X-Rey or in the game? I just tested out injected a part of Punk's model over part of Breeze's 2K16 one and things looked fine in X-Rey. If you mean in game, that could happen regardless of a 2K16 model being involved, as it may be an issue with the bones.

Just to let you know Tekken as soon as i inject those 2k16 pac with some material like shirts with xrey the yobj is getting all mess up 

Which function are you using? Inject smaller? If so it could be a bone problem like OTE mentioned.

Here's another interesting tidbit. No character has more than 8 attires. I wonder how that will affect the misc pac.

I checked out the misc.pac and it was pretty disappointing. Only characters who originally have alternate attires had listings in there--so no slots ch100-581, just a select few of them. I'm not sure if that's something that could ever be expanded, but that's what we're looking at initially.

Here's another interesting tidbit. No character has more than 8 attires. I wonder how that will affect the misc pac.

I checked out the misc.pac and it was pretty disappointing. Only characters who originally have alternate attires had listings in there--so no slots ch100-581, just a select few of them. I'm not sure if that's something that could ever be expanded, but that's what we're looking at initially.

It was the same with last years game. I created a pac with more slots, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by tekken57

It was the same with last years game. I created a pac with more slots, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Well that's comforting to hear. Thanks for clearing that up, man.

• OverTheEdge pinned this topic

Which function are you using? Inject smaller? If so it could be a bone problem like OTE mentioned.

No i just use the normal injection , i edited Anvil ( the one with the shirt)  , body worked but when i inject the shirt it got all mess up. 

In X-Rey or in the game? I just tested out injected a part of Punk's model over part of Breeze's 2K16 one and things looked fine in X-Rey. If you mean in game, that could happen regardless of a 2K16 model being involved, as it may be an issue with the bones.

In Xrey yes 

Edited by bugsyboy

No i just use the normal injection , i edited Anvil ( the one with the shirt)  , body worked but when i inject the shirt it got all mess up. 

In Xrey yes 

Oh, okay. I get you, the importing the original parts of the model back in, once edited, doesn't work right. That's what you're saying? Pretty sure that was the case at first for 2K15 ones too before updates were made to X-Rey.