X-Packer 2016 / X-Rey Official Thread

tekken57

Thanks for the detailed information, it will help me to narrow down the issue. I have tried to recreate the issue on my machine by using the same resolution as you as well as opening the same files. The issue is not present on my machine. It is possible that Windows 10 scales the child window differently. I'm going to look at the scaling code again for the data grid on the pac explorer form.

This is how X-Packer is displayed on my machine:

x_Packer_scaling.jpg

With regards to the dynamic scaling of the grid to fit the form on both X-Rey and X-Packer, I disabled this years ago as it was causing issues on some devices.

Thanks for looking into this, just to note it has the same effect on any of the files I open not just the ones I used in my example.

I would be happy to test any modified files and dll's you wish me to test out until a fix is found, in the mean time I am using x-packer 10.4 as the functions I use for now are working with that and I am used to the not as bad scaling issue because I can at least see one line, not ideal but I am used to it now and can work with it until 2016 is fixed for Windows 10.

I forgot to mention I have tried the 32 bit version too but it is the same issue.

Edited by Perfectplex

Glad to know I'm not alone because I have been looking through everything I've installed just incase there was something that was clashing with the programme.

The problem is I liked the functionality of being able to see into the pach folders, if it can't be fixed then its a shame but not the end of the world. It would just be very useful right now for what I am doing.

In the mean time does anybody have a quick explanation of the difference between EPK8 directories and normal directories? I just notice some pacs will only open with one or the other properly, I am assuming its just a compression method right?

Also is there a way to delete a pach file out of a pac rather than having dummy files? I like a neat folder if I can help it :p I've used some dodgy work around of deleting hex code but I aren't very hex savvy and its not exactly the cleanest way.

Edited by Perfectplex

Hi

I just got X-Packer 2016 from you yesterday.

But the problem is i'm using Mac now and my pc is still on XP

When i tried to open X-Packer. It said that my pc need .Net framework 4.51

i tried to up date, but apparently XP only compatible with .Net framework 4 and below.

Any solution for this? Maybe you could email me older X-Packer version that works with XP  to mod WWE 2K14 until you have a solution?

Thx

Hi

I just got X-Packer 2016 from you yesterday.

But the problem is i'm using Mac now and my pc is still on XP

When i tried to open X-Packer. It said that my pc need .Net framework 4.51

i tried to up date, but apparently XP only compatible with .Net framework 4 and below.

Any solution for this? Maybe you could email me older X-Packer version that works with XP  to mod WWE 2K14 until you have a solution?

Thx

Email sent.

Hey I just got the .zip file but it says it corrupt? Can you help me out?

Try redownloading the file. I've downloaded the file now to test and everything works fine.

I'm totally new to all this, and I have a question that probably has a well-known answer, but I couldn't be totally sure until I asked: is it possible at all to port a caw, moveset, the appearance of a caw, an outfit item, or any logo across platforms (such as, from xbox to pc)? I'm trying to get away from the xbox forever, but the pc version doesn't seem to have nearly as many standard wrestling attire options as the xbox did. edit: To be clear, I'm using an xbox 360. I'm guessing that the answer is "no" to anything, but as a last hope-effort I figured I'd ask before giving up.

Edited by rbx3

always modded xbox or now retail xbox too?

You must have a jtag xbox.

I'm totally new to all this, and I have a question that probably has a well-known answer, but I couldn't be totally sure until I asked: is it possible at all to port a caw, moveset, the appearance of a caw, an outfit item, or any logo across platforms (such as, from xbox to pc)? I'm trying to get away from the xbox forever, but the pc version doesn't seem to have nearly as many standard wrestling attire options as the xbox did. edit: To be clear, I'm using an xbox 360. I'm guessing that the answer is "no" to anything, but as a last hope-effort I figured I'd ask before giving up.

No, the caw's are no compatible between xbox and pc. You best bet is to create a mod on the pc of the caw you have created. In that way you can use the caw parts of the xbox version on the pc mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having an issue with decrypting the PS3 save file for WWE 2K16. When I choose to decrypt SAVE.DAT, I get a message saying that it decrypted, then an error message saying about it having an unknown compression method. I got the SAVE.DAT file from "home\00000011/savedata".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-- This knight 213,  I have ordered the X packer and wanted to check in on wanting to get it its no rush but from videos I see about x packer   that's great tool to use and just checking let u know put my share in for 14 dollars for x packer --

Thank you for the support, X-Packer links have been emailed to all that have donated.

I have just released X-Packer 2017 and am locking this thread. All future X-Packer / X-Rey discussions can take place here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/64782-x-packer-2017-x-rey-official-thread/

Edited by tekken57

• tekken57 locked this topic