Auday's texture thread! (REQUESTS OPEN)

Auday

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

Requests are open, go easy on me and give me time to finish what you requested. Also not anything you request will be done, sometimes it's hard to find refs to satisfy me to finish what you requested. ALWAYS provide refs btw since I don't feel like wasting me whole day searching for refs.

Can u change the color to get this one ? 11191262_792671154135557_1223761321_n.jp

Can you get any 2K16 arena textures?

I don't get what you're saying.

He wants you to rip the arena textures from WWE 2K16 last gen version.

Yeah basically if possible

Sorry bud, I don't have the game files. Have you searched in the modding section tho?

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

Requests are open, go easy on me and give me time to finish what you requested. Also not anything you request will be done, sometimes it's hard to find refs to satisfy me to finish what you requested. ALWAYS provide refs btw since I don't feel like wasting me whole day searching for refs.

Can u change the color to get this one ? 11191262_792671154135557_1223761321_n.jp

Calm down bro, which trunks and facepaint do yo want exactly? :p

Sorry bud, I don't have the game files. Have you searched in the modding section tho?

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

The ones i sended to you and the green if its possible and the facepaint the green that you posted and this red if u can i have all time to wait im not tryna tu rush you :D _Thanks for the attention my friend :D

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

The ones i sended to you and the green if its possible and the facepaint the green that you posted and this red if u can i have all time to wait im not tryna tu rush you :D _Thanks for the attention my friend :D

Thats way too much for me to stress pick only one facepaint and one trunk, make sure the trunk is one of these

http://i68.tinypic.com/oasui0.jpg

143_2.jpg^

^

Can you do these yellow Tyson kidd trunks?

Sure

Requests closed now until I finish these guys.

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

Thats way too much for me to stress pick only one facepaint and one trunk, make sure the trunk is one of these

http://i68.tinypic.com/oasui0.jpg

143_2.jpg^

^

Sure

Ta

rxghDjH.jpg

xTVsynU.jpg

oasui0.jpg

143_2.jpg^

^

Sure

Yes bro that are trunks i want :D

Edited by Filipão

Could you do Chris Masters tattoo on his left arm? I tried it just doesnt look right.

Also, if you could get some La Resistance textures, I'd take anything! The ones I have are from SVR 06 and just dont look great when I try to make something from them.

Edit: Balls, didnt see you closed requests. Oh well, I'll leave these there for if you change your mind. Thanks! 

Edited by 0PERRIER0

Any chance of textures for Teddy Hart & Jack Evans?

Right here :D 

6Co4MNzg.png

Could you do Chris Masters tattoo on his left arm? I tried it just doesnt look right.

Also, if you could get some La Resistance textures, I'd take anything! The ones I have are from SVR 06 and just dont look great when I try to make something from them.

Edit: Balls, didnt see you closed requests. Oh well, I'll leave these there for if you change your mind. Thanks! La Resistance 

Theres Chris masters tat & hmm thanks for letting me know i'll do my best with those La Resistance logos. Idk pretty sure that the texture tread request will open up again

3si6kKn2.png

Edited by RyanG619

thank you, any chance of a texture from the other leg too (says jack on it)

6Co4MNzg.png

Edit: Balls, didnt see you closed requests. Oh well, I'll leave these there for if you change your mind. Thanks! La Resistance 

Theres Chris masters tat & hmm thanks for letting me know i'll do my best with those La Resistance logos. Idk pretty sure that the texture tread request will open up again

3si6kKn2.png

Edited by glennsoe

Can someone move the topic to Ryan? :p

I appreciate your help dude but why don;t you open your own thread rather than clogging mine up? :p

Didn't know, sorry man i'll leave you to it Auday and also will do :lol :) 

thank you, any chance of a texture from the other leg too (says jack on it)

6Co4MNzg.png

Sorry only have that one for now. I don't have any Teddy hart textures either so far & I'm going to make some up shorty

Edited by RyanG619