Textur help

sahailee

So I made a couple of attires for someone, but in game I see the old logos of the old dds file under the new ones. I have edited tops.dds and pants.dds thanks, sorry if I make a lot of requests 

most likely the alphas inside the normals, or the ao files

paste the normal texture inside the alpha layer for the normal and it should be fine :D

or, it might be that you're using the old normals

if you are, you're going to need to create a new one using crazy bump

hope this was helpful :D

• Like 1

paste the normal texture inside the alpha layer for the normal and it should be fine :D

One more question, what does the tops_n.dds file do, and do i need to edit that too

One more question, what does the tops_n.dds file do, and do i need to edit that too

yeah, change that

there's instruction-like tones located inside this file, that help the game decide what parts need to be extruded, so in your case, the designs are still showing on the top [im assuming], which means there's still that left over tone, which tells the game to extrude

should be very easy to spot that extrude, so what i do [this isn't the best way;more like the quickest] is i use the smudge tool in photoshop, and make sure it looks quite realistic before importing it into the 000A slot

yeah, change that

there's instruction-like tones located inside this file, that help the game decide what parts need to be extruded, so in your case, the designs are still showing on the top [im assuming], which means there's still that left over tone, which tells the game to extrude

should be very easy to spot that extrude, so what i do [this isn't the best way;more like the quickest] is i use the smudge tool in photoshop, and make sure it looks quite realistic before importing it into the 000A slot

thanks again