Maze Mods: Roman Reighs released

amazing-maze

For some reason I still get 2000 rock even after installing 1999 rock.....?

I guess the first Attire in each .pac is the 1990s/2000s Rock and the second one is current jeans Rock.

Edited by Cave Waverider

For some reason I still get 2000 rock even after installing 1999 rock.....?

I guess the first Attire is 2000s Rock and the second is 1990s Rock.

I changed both links....hopefully that helped

Also for some reason with the 1990's rock when you take him into edit mode he shows up as the 2000 rock. When you play the game he then shows up as the 1990's rock. Not sure why that happens guys, but I tell you I'm loving the edit that  GameElite™ did.

Still sketching roman update

final_zpslhg8muzn.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze

Thanks for the Rock AM.  Are you planning on creating a pac with all of them?  Or could you please release them without the second attires so we can use them as alternates?

Edited by CRamirez11

Thanks for the Rock AM.  Are you planning on creating a pac with all of them?  Or could you please release them without the second attires so we can use them as alternates?

No problem at all. lol dude I'm still learning how to get use to the basic stuff. I still don't know how to give my own created mods the extra attire slots. Ill get there soon though I hope.

No problem at all. lol dude I'm still learning how to get use to the basic stuff. I still don't know how to give my own created mods the extra attire slots. Ill get there soon though I hope.

I had made a tutorial regarding that. http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58371-tutorial-how-to-add-updated-attires-as-alternate-attires-without-xpacker/

Hope it helps you :)

@TheHeartbreakKid    

Great!!! Thank you

Also let me say that if there is anyone (experienced guys or anyone) who wants to turn these rocks into a attire package you have my blessing to do so. Hell, even if you guys change the attire or whatever, you have my blessing to do so. I'm here just like everyone else. I'm a fan just like you guys. Just let me know when you do it so I can download it lol

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1