Replacing Justin Roberts model

LordBarker

That's not true. I've had Howard Finkel over Justin Roberts all the way back since when 2K14 first came out. They're both similar type of PACHs (000XXX06, I believe), so it works just fine. Granted, it's still going to use the audio for Justin Roberts, but that's a whole other discussion.

That's not true. I've had Howard Finkel over Justin Roberts all the way back since when 2K14 first came out. They're both similar type of PACHs (000XXX06, I believe), so it works just fine. Granted, it's still going to use the audio for Justin Roberts, but that's a whole other discussion.

Just from memory, aren't the 000XXX06 files the same format as the ones for the commentators? Not sure what I'll do with that information yet, just curious what I can switch around in the name of 'Old School'....

Just from memory, aren't the 000XXX06 files the same format as the ones for the commentators? Not sure what I'll do with that information yet, just curious what I can switch around in the name of 'Old School'....

I just want to change Lawler's model to the one w/ his ring gear & give him his jacket if possible.  I doubt I'd be able to give him his crown but either way!

I just want to change Lawler's model to the one w/ his ring gear & give him his jacket if possible.  I doubt I'd be able to give him his crown but either way!

Yeah, I had wanted a a Bobby Heenan / Vince McMahon commentary partnership but unfortunately the commentary and ring announcer models are lower-res and replacing them with a 'standard' wrestler model will crash the game

Yeah, I had wanted a a Bobby Heenan / Vince McMahon commentary partnership but unfortunately the commentary and ring announcer models are lower-res and replacing them with a 'standard' wrestler model will crash the game

Perhaps we can use announcers from previous games?  I know the Lawler in SvR '07 & '08 had the coat.  Having Vince & Heenan @ the commentary desk would have been fresh...