"Feeding The Beast"

Zero.

also ryder's comeback confirmed

Wouldn't that be Cena's comeback? Doing your finisher fills up his momentum meter and allows him to kick out as a result rendering it almost impossible to win against him.

I just saw the comeback symbol in the video and wondered if there will perhaps be a comeback for every superstar now? Has anybody heard anything?

It's just Zack Ryder's DLC comeback from 2K14, I doubt everyone will have their own unique comeback as only a few select people actually have one in real life.

Here is my video of it if you wanna see it but i love the new omg looks fantastic i see its for last gen though? hope its for the new one aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSNYsQrIMg

Your video?  You just uploaded the same video with a shitty intro,shitty music, and an even shittier outro.

SMH what is this person on. he did the same thing on the 2k forums with that periscope gamestop expo video lol

I just saw the comeback symbol in the video and wondered if there will perhaps be a comeback for every superstar now? Has anybody heard anything?

It's just Zack Ryder's DLC comeback from 2K14, I doubt everyone will have their own unique comeback as only a few select people actually have one in real life.

I was hoping that was slater that got the comeback lol i knew ryder had one but was just hopeful lol

Here is my video of it if you wanna see it but i love the new omg looks fantastic i see its for last gen though? hope its for the new one aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSNYsQrIMg

Your video?  You just uploaded the same video with a shitty intro,shitty music, and an even shittier outro.

SMH what is this person on. he did the same thing on the 2k forums with that periscope gamestop expo video lol

I was hoping that was slater that got the comeback lol i knew ryder had one but was just hopeful lol

i never posted an expo video man?

okay my bad the name seems familiar..

no problem sorry about the same video i posted earlier

no problem sorry about the same video i posted earlier

its all good you posted the YT video i was the one that got Number1JF to upload the original periscope one to yt. since Periscope vids never stay up long lol

Lmao this made me remember IceShimmer xD Stealing videos from other and adding some music and posting them as they are her's. BTW didn't we have the double F-5 before?

Nah I believe the double F5 is new, or i never saw it before.

yeah we've never had the double f-5 only double chokeslam, shell shock and AA. i actually tried to find this in create a moveset a few days ago thinking it was in. 

So is it just me who is going to push Slater? 

I think yes, he's a horrible wrestler. Still surprised Gabriel got released and Slater is still there although Gabriel is  really talented guy.

Because they need jobbers

So is it just me who is going to push Slater? 

I'm pushing him. I'm thinking of maybe having him in NXT for a bit then go to the main roster and on his first night back to the main roster he'll beat John Cena in his U.S. Open Challenge.