Which system are you getting this game for? CAW Creators please inquire.

0PERRIER0

Just wondering for the new game which system everyone is planning on getting the game for.

I preordered for the PS4 making the switch from XBOX One. 

Planning on making a number of guys too. Dudley Boys (past and present), Curt Hawkins, Chris Masters and most of the guys I tried at last year. 

Most likely I'll get it for PS4.  I ended up owning 2k15 on PS4 and PC later on for the modding. I'll most likely do the same if they decide to release on PC later on. (I suspect they didn't release the PC version last year earlier on because it would've been near impossible to market the DLC without people pirating that part of the game. Hence why the PC version came out later on with free DLC. So this time around, I suspect they'll do the same thing and wait until all the console players have their copies and DLC in hand and then spring a PC version.)

I pre-ordered it for PS4  I'm not sure what I will create besides Myself/original caw & maybe Freddy or Jason I usually make big plans/list of who I'd like to make but being a Dad I get pretty wrapped up and just end up downloading who I want if someone made a very good caw or one that is decent & make slight improvements ect.

• Like 1