Dudley Boyz???

KREATIV

Would be kool if they are but those chances are very slim unless they have the invasion story in showcase mode and they been in the game. But i highly doubt it sadly. If they are tho I hope that weak ass 3d animation was re done 

Did stone cold ever fight them in an important match? If so then MAYBE! Im fairly sure the answer is a resounding no! 

I'd sat there's zero chance of them even being DLC

I think once or twice, but that's only if they use the Invasion storyline for Austin (which is unlikely due to Angle being big part of it) would be cool tho

invasion match Team WWE vs the Alliance

Undertaker, Kane, Jericho, Angle and Austin vs Dudleyz, booker T, Rhyno and DDP

But they came back last week, and the game isn't out yet! Surely they have time to model, texture and animate moves for them in a month!

Bubba's been 'back' a while, don't have to be in the lime light to be singed, but i agree that they are deffo not in!!!

Edited by Big Pete®

If only DLC worked differently and WWE had all the returning alumni sign a contract which allowed for their licensing to be used for video game purposes like what UFC have done with their fighters. Then, annual inclusions of Kurt Angle, The Dudleys, and The Hardys in these games would seem more likely.

In recent memory, the latest instance I've seen of a superstar inclusion in these annual titles is with Sin Cara when he debuted in April, almost five and a half months before WWE '12 went gold. Don't quote me on that as there may have been later inclusions. But by this logic, Hideo Itami, Finn Bálor, and Kevin Owens should have been included last year as the NXT brand was getting featured and those three had been hyped up in the dirt sheets for quite some time before their debut.

Well shit, if he's in, I might have to go bald.

This only works if you mention something you don't enjoy doing.

• Like 1

Did stone cold ever fight them in an important match? If so then MAYBE! Im fairly sure the answer is a resounding no! 

I'd sat there's zero chance of them even being DLC

my guess is unless 2k planned an ecw dlc in which they were somehow tipped off that the dudleys would return at this point (very unlikely) that's the only way that they could be in. besides. i'd like the dudleys but if i can't do a 3D through a table then what's the point? LOL

If the story about 2K wanting the roster to be up to date as possible is true, then there's a chance, a very small chance but a chance non the less

i would take that small chance.. if.. and it's a big effing if, they fixed the god damn tables and well weapons in general in multi-man as well as singles matches.. i want a real 3D through a table damnit!

In the past the cut off for inclusion was around WM, but it looks like this have moved since they have Finn Balor with his paint in the game.

I guess it comes down to how ling the dudleys have been signed or workn with wwe in the background.

In the past the cut off for inclusion was around WM, but it looks like this have moved since they have Finn Balor with his paint in the game.

I guess it comes down to how ling the dudleys have been signed or workn with wwe in the background.

Finn has been using his paints in NXT since December of last year, hell the paint they used in game was from TO:Rival which was in February. So Finn isn't the best example. ;)

no i doubt it, unless they've been signed for a few months but just waited for the right time to debut, and could've been scanned in when they first resigned. Or they could be added as a dlc later 

or they just made add in they gear in the CAW suite that way u can make ur own 

if not heres good ref pic u can use to cut out for logos to import that way u have front sides and back to make them more realistic 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RtwY24CCBKI/UGc3jr5tglI/AAAAAAAABeQ/icEK_-J_gm8/s1600/bubba05.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kZxUWKzVB9I/UGc6c57jcCI/AAAAAAAABfA/46U47TiMHFk/s1600/dvon05.jpg

i tried using the insert other media on bottom right but won't never load up any image i paste the url to just keeps showing the loading symbol

Edited by mrelectriccity

I could've swore I saw Bubba Ray and D-Von on some leaked roster a few months ago.

Granted, leaked things are usually crap. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the game. Perhaps Bubba and D-Von signed a deal with 2K back in January when Bubba came out at Rumble.

I could've swore I saw Bubba Ray and D-Von on some leaked roster a few months ago.

Granted, leaked things are usually crap. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the game. Perhaps Bubba and D-Von signed a deal with 2K back in January when Bubba came out at Rumble.

there is a concept roster on youtube that someone has created which incudes the dudleys.

thinking about it, bubba showed up at this years Royal Rumble didnt he? depending on the contract craic with that you never know. Devon however, he left TNA a while ago now so fuck knows! 

• Like 1