What are you most excited or like to to see on Austin's showcase?

SuperBad

What are you most excited or like to to see on Austin's showcase?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited or like to to see on Austin's showcase?

• Austin vs Rock
    • Ministry of Darkness
    • Ring Master
    • ECW/WCW days
    • Austin vs Michaels
    • Anything with Foley in it

there is a bunch I'm looking forward & hopping for but I'd say I most look/hope for the as I've said in multiple other related topics "New Generation" RAW Block logo entrance stage/arena (A.K.A. Old School Raw Arena). It is still to this day my most favorite Raw stage with the mid attitude era is #2 and late attitude is #3

I'm hoping for proper attires for

Survivor Series 96 Bret

Raw is War vs LOD Michaels

King of the Ring 97 Michaels

Wrestlemania 14 Michaels

Summerslam 98 Taker

Over the edge 98 Dude Love

Over The Edge 99 Taker

& a Decent Eric Bischoff

I'm hoping for proper attires for

Survivor Series 96 Bret

Raw is War vs LOD Michaels

King of the Ring 97 Michaels

Wrestlemania 14 Michaels

Summerslam 98 Taker

Over the edge 98 Dude Love

Over The Edge 99 Taker

& a Decent Eric Bischoff

sorry you're not getting Eric Bischoff lol I've read that he's on bad terms with WWE.

I just above all want Triple H, Taker and Kane to be separate slots especially if we can't edit alternate attires again.

But...Bischoff is going to be featured in sit down interviews with Rene Young after every chapter of the upcoming Monday Night Wars vol. 2 DVD/bluray...Anyhoo, I'd kill for at least one Hollywood Blonds tag match as they are my all time favorite tag team... *sighs*

I just above all want Triple H, Taker and Kane to be separate slots especially if we can't edit alternate attires again.

LoL no, please no more duplicates xD

look if we can edit alternates i'd be okay with not having duplicates but i know that's not gonna be the case besides even if there weren't duplicates you wouldn't get anyone else in place of them.So i don't see what the big deal is

I would like to see Austin vs ABA Taker rivalry. That had a few good moments in that fued. Austin was a ultimate heel and Taker was babyface as hell lol it was short but i'll like to have a match or 2 in the game

I don't see why folks are STILL complaining about duplicates when 2k said they'd have over 120 characters Excluding Duplicates!

If you were to do a Showcase on the career of HBK you'd have

Rockers HBK

HBK 91-94

HBK 95-97

HBK retro DX 97-98

HBK 02-05

HBK current DX

HBK 05-10

If you did one for HHH you'd get

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

HHH 97

HHH DX 98

HHH 99-01

HHH 02

HHH Evolution

HHH DX current

HHH  current

If you did one for The Rock You'd get

Rocky Maivia

Rock 97

Rock 98-99

Rock 99-00

Rock 01-02

Rock 03

Rock current

If you'd do one for Taker you'd get

Grey Gloved Taker

Purple Gloved Taker

Taker 97-98

Ministry Taker

ABA Taker

Booger Red Taker

Deadman Taker

Fester Taker

Current Low Blow Taker

If You'd do one for Hogan you'd get

Thunderlips from Rocky 3 in various Hulk Hogan outfits throughout the years.

but I digress my point, in the past folks complained about retro Duplicates because some random jobber from the current roster got left out. But the 120 before Duplicates kinda eliminates that. So if you're a El Torino fan or you're worried because some NXT JTTS who won't even be remembered in 3 years might not make the roster, you can stop waging your personal war against the Legends Roster. We can both be happy, there's room for us both.

Edited by rj10018576

From what I heard its 139 people including duplicates so people complaining about duplicates need to just stop

Source?

no source just something i heard in passing. maybe it's true, maybe it's not but to be fair it would make sense. even if the austin mode is just from 96 kotr to say 2003 as everyone speculates. 

Triple H 99

Helmsley

Triple H 01

Triple H 03

Rocky maivia

The Rock 98

The Rock 00

The Rock 03

Undertaker 96

Undertaker 98

Undertaker 99

Undertaker 00

Undertaker 02

Dude Love

mankind

cactus jack

HBK 96

HBK 97

HBK 98

_____________________________________________-

that that i listed while it seems they are saying that those could possibly be alternate attires, i actually think with all the uproar of duplicates being alternates and not being editable, and because we don't have the grid, i'd say that the duplicates could be pretty close to what i've listed.. I'm guesstimating here but that's just my speculative mind going and dreaming

vs Hart 

vs Pillman

"He's GOT A GUN!"

• Like 1

LoL no, please no more duplicates xD

look if we can edit alternates i'd be okay with not having duplicates but i know that's not gonna be the case besides even if there weren't duplicates you wouldn't get anyone else in place of them.So i don't see what the big deal is

I'm pretty sure that they said the only duplicates they're going to have is different gimmicks.... 

honestly don't really remember to many of his matches besides the one with Owen Hart when he broke his neck and face full of blood. rest just really remember his crazy things he did to Vince, be cool to see them. But honestly i dont even play them, hell i never even played the showcase on 2k15

2k15's showcase was a bit of disappointment

They absolutely screwed up the majority of HBK's Attires in his showcase.

Cena vs Punk's showcase was decent, although they didn't use Cena's rise above cancer attire for NOC

Orton/Christian & Hall of Pain were two very non-epic stories to have showcases for(I'd of rather them take those WCW dlc's, Sting, Flair, Nash & Hogan & do a Nitro Showcase, or do a Showcase per era & add in a Attitude Rivalry, Like HHH vs The Rock & a New Generation rivalry, Like Undertaker vs Mankind)

Path of Warrior was sweet though!

Edited by rj10018576

But...Bischoff is going to be featured in sit down interviews with Rene Young after every chapter of the upcoming Monday Night Wars vol. 2 DVD/bluray...Anyhoo, I'd kill for at least one Hollywood Blonds tag match as they are my all time favorite tag team... *sighs*

Totally agree with the Blondes tag team match. I absolutely loved the Blondes. Maybe a match with Douglas and Steamboat, did they have any  matcges at a PPV or Clash?

There are many moments I want to see, but some of the Stone Cold career stuff will obviously be excluded due to political reasons or personal issues WWE has with past talents.  I'd like to see the Owen Hart match but realistically, that probably won't be included & neither will Austin's feud with Kurt Angle.  His grocery store brawl with Booker T. would be funny to play as in a short brawl with objectives.  And how can you have a career retrospective without the Wrestlemania 13 match vs. Bret Hart?  I'd like to see a longer recap of that feud complete with Austin's mockery of The Hitman & focus on The Hart Foundation.  This showcase will be great just based on the possibilities of the matches and recap videos alone.