Is there any way to get the current WH belt on PS4?

SAMEH209

Hi there,
I just got a PS4 a few days ago and I'm getting the game but I was surprised it doesn't have the current belt..Is there a way to get it on the PS4 version (through CC maybe)?

Hi there,
I just got a PS4 a few days ago and I'm getting the game but I was surprised it doesn't have the current belt..Is there a way to get it on the PS4 version (through CC maybe)?

through CC? its a texture model, no you cant get that through CC and no the title was not available on 2K15 on PS4.

Hi there,

Are you seriously buying 2k15 when 2k16 is getting released in 2 months?

I was really busy last year, I didn't have a console and my PC is shit so I never got the chance to play it..so why not?

I was really busy last year, I didn't have a console and my PC is shit so I never got the chance to play it..so why not?

Good luck paying 40$.

Good luck paying 40$.

I'm from Egypt and I'm getting it used for 200 EGP which equals $25.

Good luck paying 40$.

I'm from Egypt and I'm getting it used for 200 EGP which equals $25.

Well then goodluck paying 25$, the game is shit on next gen, creation modes are so horrible, if I was you I would save those 25$ and buy 2k16 after 2 months because it's getting a better creation suite.

For the amazing graphics and gameplay the game is easily well worth $25... Even if your playing it for 2 months... And I'll say even with shitty caw mode some damn good caws showed up, some of the ones you made included... you can easily find way more than 25 caws worth downloading... and if you're getting it to actually play the game then it's well worth buying... Overall and as far as the actual gameplay It's a good game, you'll be more than satisfied with your $25 spent