More WWE2K16 info Universe, My Career (tag teams and promos)

the King Lives

• So Create a Show is just an editor for the arena. Update the graphics and such. Not a story designer afterall.
  • PC version in the future.
  • More CAW slots that last year.
  • Headlock to regain stamina.

Also PC versions are much more easier to pirate. PS4 / Xbox One game sales would suffer hell of a lot if you could get a current gen quality game for free illegally at the same time as the console release. Sad but true and I cant say I blame them...

Anyway, the create a show feature sounds amazing. that, coupled with Custom Arena is gona make for some great WCW / Old School arenas in the community

Also PC versions are much more easier to pirate. PS4 / Xbox One game sales would suffer hell of a lot if you could get a current gen quality game for free illegally at the same time as the console release. Sad but true and I cant say I blame them...

Anyway, the create a show feature sounds amazing. that, coupled with Custom Arena is gona make for some great WCW / Old School arenas in the community

It sounds promising, but for me, it's all pretty much useless unless they put Story Designer back in.  I'd buy the 360 version again if that mode were brought back (although, somehow, I doubt it will be.)

That said, I can understand why it wouldn't be in current-gen versions; having photorealistic people moving around like puppets and moving their mouths without actually saying anything could be a little creepy.

Edited by M42Productions
addition

• So Create a Show is just an editor for the arena. Update the graphics and such. Not a story designer afterall.
  • PC version in the future.
  • More CAW slots that last year.
  • Headlock to regain stamina.

told you people lol..

it's not an editor for arena it's to update match up screens like how the nitro match up screen was in WWE12.. and how in universe you had those preset matchup screens/themes

It sounds promising, but for me, it's all pretty much useless unless they put Story Designer back in.  I'd buy the 360 version again if that mode were brought back (although, somehow, I doubt it will be.)

That said, I can understand why it wouldn't be in current-gen versions; having photorealistic people moving around like puppets and moving their mouths without actually saying anything could be a little creepy.

sd will probably make it in next year. to be honest i'd prefer Create a show. cause now i can actually give my wcw shows some real presentation. that said, i really hope they added show intros back to the universe shows. 

This is @Prinsto btw. Nice to see him getting a legit interview this early on.

he seemed very nervous but he asked some great questions and did great on the followups.  So that's cool.  Bryce Young is the last guy left from the original THQ PR Team. he's a good guy i met him in 2011 when WWE12 was being promoted at Summerslam that year. So for him to get to interview him was great.