(PC) Christopher Daniels CAW

cedricain

I did not found any Christopher Daniels pc caw on the cc, so I wondered if anybody could be able to do it. I tried myself but I'm not really talented at :/

Why dont you make one

I did not found any Christopher Daniels pc caw on the cc, so I wondered if anybody could be able to do it. I tried myself but I'm not really talented at :/

Why dont you make one

The answer is right above you in bold, I bolded it for you because you seem to be either blind or just spamming to get your reputation up.

Why dont you make one

The answer is right above you in bold, I bolded it for you because you seem to be either blind or just spamming to get your reputation up.

Thanks for pointing it out.

But, back on topic, do there is someone who can and want to do it ?

Yes i'm gonna wait, someday I guess will see him appear a day, I understand it can take long time to create CAWS or mods and I am not in a hurry, I wanted to know if somebody is working on it.

Apparently it isn't the case but maybe it will give the idea of doing it to somebody :)