Amazon Germany Announces WWE 2K16 Steelbook Edition

Sunny

2QysLkF.jpgcRWjq00.jpg
JiSwf3e.jpg
D59eWxA.jpg

Amazon Germany has provided a look at the WWE 2K16 Metalcase Edition. This version is limited to only the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. It is also exclusive to the shopping website. You can take a look at the steelbook design of the upcoming wrestling game.

As you can see, the metal case features a smoking skull design which represents Stone Cold Steve Austin. The wrestler is one of the most popular superstars in WWE’s history, especially during the Attitude Era.

Along with Stone Cold Steve Austin, the roster announced so far includes Bad New Barret, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, Paige and Seth Rollins. Customers who preorder the game at select retailers will also be able to play as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s T-800 character from the Terminator movies. The unusual partnership seems to be an extension of a deal that previously resulted in Triple H having a special Terminator entrance at this year’s Wrestlemania.

WWE 2K16 is coming out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the 27th of October in the U.S. region. American customers can preorder the standard version of the software product with this link on Amazon.com. The wrestling videogame will be hitting Germany and other European regions on three days later.

Source: Amazon Germany

Hope the US gets something like this, Id love to have this.

hell yeah me too. I passed on Hogan's but I really want this. I already pre ordered at GameStop tho so I maybe S.O.L this yr too smh

Hope the US gets something like this, Id love to have this.

hell yeah me too. I passed on Hogan's but I really want this. I already pre ordered at GameStop tho so I maybe S.O.L this yr too smh

I was gonna buy Hogan's but it sold out way too fast. 

2QysLkF.jpgcRWjq00.jpg
JiSwf3e.jpg
D59eWxA.jpg

Amazon Germany has provided a look at the WWE 2K16 Metalcase Edition. This version is limited to only the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. It is also exclusive to the shopping website. You can take a look at the steelbook design of the upcoming wrestling game.

As you can see, the metal case features a smoking skull design which represents Stone Cold Steve Austin. The wrestler is one of the most popular superstars in WWE’s history, especially during the Attitude Era.

Along with Stone Cold Steve Austin, the roster announced so far includes Bad New Barret, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, Paige and Seth Rollins. Customers who preorder the game at select retailers will also be able to play as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s T-800 character from the Terminator movies. The unusual partnership seems to be an extension of a deal that previously resulted in Triple H having a special Terminator entrance at this year’s Wrestlemania.

WWE 2K16 is coming out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the 27th of October in the U.S. region. American customers can preorder the standard version of the software product with this link on Amazon.com. The wrestling videogame will be hitting Germany and other European regions on three days later.

Source: Amazon Germany

yeah they said that hogan was limited to only ps4 and x1 and we all know that was a big fat lie lol. anyway thanks for the update