JBL to be in WWE 2k16 as a commentator

Samy

Talk about an odd first screenshot to release of a game. lol...

Lets hope he's improved in his voice recording since that disaster in Road to Wrestlemania or whatever mode he featured in in one of the Smackdown Vs. Raw games.

The worst v / o in WWE games history..

3 commentars is pretty kool hope those silent moments during a match is a thing of the past now

hopefully

Lets hope he's improved in his voice recording since that disaster in Road to Wrestlemania or whatever mode he featured in in one of the Smackdown Vs. Raw games.

umm no.. he never commentated in the RTWM.. he only commentated in SVR08. by SVR09 (the first RTWM game) he had been replaced by the Coach.

Hopefully we'll be getting NXT commentators this year. 

i hope so too but first they'd need to add an announce table to the NXT arena lol although not having one was cool cause that cutscene where the champ comes down for commentary he ends up walking down the first row behind the barricade and sitting with the crowd lol

umm no.. he never commentated in the RTWM.. he only commentated in SVR08. by SVR09 (the first RTWM game) he had been replaced by the Coach.

UUUUUUMMMMM 

I never said he commentated. He was involved in one of the main fueds in the career / story mode

3 commentars is pretty kool hope those silent moments during a match is a thing of the past now

hopefully

i hope so too but first they'd need to add an announce table to the NXT arena lol although not having one was cool cause that cutscene where the champ comes down for commentary he ends up walking down the first row behind the barricade and sitting with the crowd lol

Yeah, and when you walk upto the wrestler they do a weird little jig on the barricade. Kinda funny lol

hopefully

Yeah, and when you walk upto the wrestler they do a weird little jig on the barricade. Kinda funny lol

yeah i constantly had to add transitions in my videos bc of that or just not do any outside anything when that were to happen but i don't get why there wasn't an announce table to begin with lol