I Think Arnold Schwarzenegger is in 2K16

Logan725

no shit sherlock.. ya think? This has already been posted.. next time just look at threads before you post

no shit sherlock.. ya think? This has already been posted.. next time just look at threads before you post

Lay off bro, that's not right, he obviously was one of the first person to post this topic actually. Don't be a jerk. Btw both topics were posted at the same time.

Edited by topdog23
  • Like 1

Was that necessary? Maybe YOU should look at the threads before you post

Was that necessary? Maybe YOU should look at the threads before you post

if you saw the 5 million "why isn't hogan in 2k16/will you buy 2k16 since hogan isn't in" threads on other forums you'd know why i reacted the way i did.

Exactly, if I was you I would just apologize tbh.

really black kettle? oh how the mighty have fallen..

okay i'm sorry that i mistook this person for someone that might have been on the verge of posting the same topic over and over again like Ralph E Fresh, Shaniqua and God forbid Chris20000 cause it's not like that could never happen in a million years........................................................................................................................................................... Especially with all the hogan bullshit threads going on these days

Edited by Jai

• 2 weeks later...