WTF is going on with the servers?

DomoDaDude

for the last couple of days it has been saying "The 2K14 is not available. Please try again later" every time I attempt to go on CC.

The servers have been working fine for awhile. I know they're not shut down already, that'd be some bullshit.

Edited by BruhMan88

Hey man, they were down for like 2 days on my end but started working again on Thursday. What I also notice is that sometimes when you play a match 1st, then log onto community creations it goes through after that. Depends I guess. The servers are working fine for me.....so maybe you might wanna try again today. You're not the only one who recently had trouble with 2k14's servers though

In other words, play a match while you're logged onto your PSN account and then, proceed to get into community creations. It's an old trick that has always worked for me whenever the servers are acting sh!tty. It won't let you get on there sometimes unless you play a match 1st- least that has been my experience at times. Don't know about the rest of you guys but I've been able to get on community creations fine since this past Thursday. So, no issues over here.

In other words, play a match while you're logged onto your PSN account and then, proceed to get into community creations. It's an old trick that has always worked for me whenever the servers are acting sh!tty. It won't let you get on there sometimes unless you play a match 1st- least that has been my experience at times. Don't know about the rest of you guys but I've been able to get on community creations fine since this past Thursday. So, no issues over here.

I don't have a PSN account I'm on Xbox 360.

Guess it's a good thing I gave my 360 to my brother. Since I was tired of the 2k14 freezes anyway

Yeah, it's a good thing you did. :)I was wondering why you haven't posted any universe mode stuff in awhile.

Edited by TH£B£AST21-1™
typo

Guess it's a good thing I gave my 360 to my brother. Since I was tired of the 2k14 freezes anyway

Yeah, it's a good thing you did. :)I was wondering why you haven't posted any universe mode stuff in awhile.

yeah i stopped posting 2k14 stuff about a month ago.. but my 2k15 ps4 universe is alive and well here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbj11Ggfkptdc1zXaBDCpdQ

i'm working on payback 2013. had the tag match between orton/bryan and the shield for the titles and reigns accidentally speared rollins and they lost the titles LOL. it was so fluid how it happened. reigns was like WTF and then daniel locked in the yes lock. so yeah good stuff going on and not a single glitch.

yeah i stopped posting 2k14 stuff about a month ago.. but my 2k15 ps4 universe is alive and well here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbj11Ggfkptdc1zXaBDCpdQ

i'm working on payback 2013. had the tag match between orton/bryan and the shield for the titles and reigns accidentally speared rollins and they lost the titles LOL. it was so fluid how it happened. reigns was like WTF and then daniel locked in the yes lock. so yeah good stuff going on and not a single glitch.

You're lucky because I don't have the money to switch to the current gen consoles.

You're lucky because I don't have the money to switch to the current gen consoles.

yea i did get lucky.. ups left all my boxes at my front door when i moved to vegas and i had signature required on the packages. 3 of them were missing and i had 500$ insurance on each box so i got 1500$ so i got a ps4. but even if that hadn't have happened i probably would have gotten a ps4 by my birthday this year anyway. Right now i've been saving up for an x1 but not sure if i want another current gen console. lol

yea i did get lucky.. ups left all my boxes at my front door when i moved to vegas and i had signature required on the packages. 3 of them were missing and i had 500$ insurance on each box so i got 1500$ so i got a ps4. but even if that hadn't have happened i probably would have gotten a ps4 by my birthday this year anyway. Right now i've been saving up for an x1 but not sure if i want another current gen console. lol

I don't think I've  ever been that lucky in. my entire life, but then again I'm still just now 2 months away from my 22nd birthday. Lol.

I don't think I've  ever been that lucky in. my entire life, but then again I'm still just now 2 months away from my 22nd birthday. Lol.

i came here to vegas for my 21st birthday in september of 2001 and i put a 20$ bill in a wheel of fortune slot machine and walked away with 2 grand lol so maybe i've just been lucky my whole life lol