Doing Selection Pictures Request For Everybody

Shawn7132

If anyone want's a selection picture done in wwe 2k15 effect like the others , just say the wrestler & what year of them . i seen alot of selection pic hacks with no effects really so i'll make em for anyone that wants them . 

• Like 1

If anyone want's a selection picture done in wwe 2k15 effect like the others , just say the wrestler & what year of them . i seen alot of selection pic hacks with no effects really so i'll make em for anyone that wants them . 

I would like to have renders for NPC's and Community DLC's (With Effects)... Thanks for taking requests man!!! :D 

Community DLC:-                                 NPC:-                                        General Wrestlers:-

1.Paige                                          1.Jerry "The King" Lawler                1.Seth Rollins (2015)

2.Goldberg                                     2.Michael Cole                               2.Sheamus (2015)

3.Scott Steiner                               3.Justin Roberts                             3.Dean Ambrose (2015)

4.Jeff Hardy                                    4.Lilian Garcia                               4.Big E (2015)

5.Finn Balor                                   5.Tony Chimel                               5.Xavier Woods (2015)

6.Hideo Itami                                  6.Howard Finkel                            6.Kofi Kingston (2015)

7.Samoa Joe

8.Eddie

9.Kurt Angle

10.Scott Hall

11.Kevin Owens

I already made some renders,But I don't have X-Packer to inject them.... I can help you too :D 

Thanks In Advance.... 

ATB

• Like 1

Hey, Here's a little list of my requests if it's possible, And when you did it, Please upload the .PAC File of the Selection Pics, Thanks! :)

1. Current Era:

Seth Rollins

Dean Ambrose

Roman Reigns

John Cena

Randy Orton (with his Elbow pads)

Former Era:

Jeff Hardy on Justin Gabriel

Batista (2009-2010) on the Current One

Batista (2008) on the '03 one

Wade Barrett (2012) on BNB

CM Punk (2011-2012) on the '12-'13

Kane (2008) on the Kane '11 from HoP DLC

Undertaker (2015) on The Current Undertaker

I hope you can do it Bro', Very need it for my Universe Mode.

Most superstars i want are already available so i guess i request Divas ( Other than Paige )

Divas 

Naomi

Cameron

Tamina

AJ 

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Natalya

All in the year 2015. Thanks you c:

Edited by Samella

I'd like to have the WWE '13 Attitude Era Austin and Rock please without effects (the WWE '13 one only). I'd also like to use The Rock's WWE 2k14 as well with the 2K15 effects used.

I would like to have renders for NPC's and Community DLC's (With Effects)... Thanks for taking requests man!!! :D 

Community DLC:-                                 NPC:-                                        General Wrestlers:-

1.Paige                                          1.Jerry "The King" Lawler                1.Seth Rollins (2015)

2.Goldberg                                     2.Michael Cole                               2.Sheamus (2015)

3.Scott Steiner                               3.Justin Roberts                             3.Dean Ambrose (2015)

4.Jeff Hardy                                    4.Lilian Garcia                               4.Big E (2015)

5.Finn Balor                                   5.Tony Chimel                               5.Xavier Woods (2015)

6.Hideo Itami                                  6.Howard Finkel                            6.Kofi Kingston (2015)

7.Samoa Joe

8.Eddie

9.Kurt Angle

10.Scott Hall

11.Kevin Owens

I already made some renders,But I don't have X-Packer to inject them.... I can help you too :D 

Thanks In Advance.... 

ATB

I'd like to add to general superstars: Darren Young, Roman Reigns, Stardust, Undertaker, Dolph Ziggler, Viktor, Konnor. Daniel Bryan, Corporate Kane (In Kane 2011 slot), Ryback, The Miz, Erick Rowan. All of them in year 2015 renders.

Also some Divas if possible: Naomi (2015), Cameron (2015), Tamina (2015), Nikki Bella (2015)

Edit: Also add 'Psycho Sid' AKA 'Sid Justice' npc render if possible.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

7.Samoa Joe

8.Eddie

9.Kurt Angle

10.Scott Hall

11.Kevin Owens

Thanks In Advance.... 

ATB

I'd like to add to general superstars: Darren Young, Roman Reigns, Stardust, Undertaker, Dolph Ziggler, Viktor, Konnor. Daniel Bryan, Corporate Kane (In Kane 2011 slot), Ryback, The Miz, Erick Rowan. All of them in year 2015 renders.

Also some Divas if possible: Naomi (2015), Cameron (2015), Tamina (2015), Nikki Bella (2015)

@Shawn7132  Yeah,These are the things to be changed... I'll help you with some renders too, It would probably take 2-3 days for you to complete this list, I already finished 10 from that list.... I'm working on others too....

If you want I'll finish all of them and PM you the PNG files, just save those files in correct format and inject them using X-Packer (This would probably take 6-8 Hours)

Thanks

• Like 1

okay... so I'd like 

Daniel Bryan 2015
Seth Rollins 2015
Dean Ambrose 2015
Sheamus 2015
Big E 2015
Kofi Kingston 2015
Xavier Woods 2015
King Barrett 2015
Stardust 2014 (Gold Paint)
Dolph Ziggler 2015
Darren Young 2015
Tyson Kidd 2015
DDP with Short Hair
Finlay with Short Hair
Corporate Kane over Kane '11
Sting 2015 over Sting '99
Konnor 2015
Viktor 2015
Leo Kruger over Adam Rose
Jeff Hardy over Alberto Del Rio '11 (Non-DLC)
Finn Balor over Chris Jericho '02

• 2 weeks later...

If you can add renders for com dlc wrestlers;

Kurt Angle (latest TNA vers.) on ch129

Finn Balor (Face-painted) on ch499

Scott Steiner on ch382

Jeff Hardy (2009) on ch111

Paige (2015) on ch434

Kevin Owens on ch372

Goldberg (latest WWE) on ch361

And the others that you definitely can do;

Corporate Kane on Kane '11

Roman Reigns 2015 with spider logo on chest

Naomi 2015

Fandango 2015

Bray Wyatt 2015

Axelmania on Curtis Axel

Macho Mandow on Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan 2015

King Barrett

AJ Lee 2015

Santino (latest with beard)

Cena US Champ

IMPORTANT: Can you please mod the renders on this render mod by dashot88 ? in GENERAL superstars version. Because I also use these renders. That's very important. Thank you so much.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57215-selection-image-updates-released-070615-new-update/

Edited by borrismessi

Young Bucks 2015
RedDragon 2015
AJ Styles 2015
Shinsuke Nakamura 2015
Hiroshi Tanahashi 2015
Tyler Breeze 2015
Roderick Strong 2015
Adam Cole 2015
Is mainly who I'd like. XD

Young Bucks 2015
RedDragon 2015