WWE 2K16 Cover Boxart to Be Revealed July 6th

Sunny

2QysLkF.jpgbug-twitter.png

RAW_1152_Photo_199-4213191173.jpg

According to WWE2Kdev on Twitter, it seems as if the cover reveal for WWE 2K16 will be broadcasted live on RAW Monday, July 6th, from Chicago. As noted, the game will feature 120 unique playable characters and will be released in October.

There are additional reports of 2K working hard to insure that they include the most up to date WWE roster possible. The roster will also feature WWE Legends and possibly some ECW Originals, in addition to the main roster and NXT. 

On that note, leave your predictions below on who WWE will endorse to be on the cover of this year's iteration in the franchise.

Source: Twitter

Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar or maybe Cena again if it is just going to be one person being on the cover, if it will be more than one, I would guess one or more of the three I guess would be on it.

This man had to share the spotlight in every other game cover he was featured in. Nothing says "I'm Triple H and I'm the best ever. Ever, ever, ever," quite like this. Simply astounding.

my money is still on austin, the shattered glass effect on the renders, the rumored austin story mode.. all signs point to austin. i don't really care about the cover though, i more or less care about what the visuals for the menu will be.. Cena, Rock, Punk, and Orton (15,14,13,&12) being plastered everywhere just cause they were the cover superstar was annoying as heck.  I'd prefer if it did like svr2010 or 2011 where they showed photos in the background of key events that have happened over the past year. (like in svr11 it had the "dx back on top" image when they won the unified tag titles. and they had the "sometimes it takes a superstar an entire career to win the wwe championship. I did it in 6 months" image of sheamus beating cena for the wwe title at TLC) having stuff like i mentioned would be both educational and informative for people that stopped watching wwe for a while. even throw in some nxt stuff as well.

• Like 1

Seeing how much Brock Lesnar is the products face I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Brock on the cover, and maybe an Austin Special Edition (if the story mode is true)

Also with Lesnar on Raw this week, it all points to it. Unless it could be Reigns but I'm leaning to Lesnar more.

Seeing how much Brock Lesnar is the products face I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Brock on the cover, and maybe an Austin Special Edition (if the story mode is true)

Also with Lesnar on Raw this week, it all points to it. Unless it could be Reigns but I'm leaning to Lesnar more.

i still don't see why it would be lesnar. 1. he's still part time. 2. the special edition for 13 was austin so why would people on this earth pay twice for a austin special edition. 3. before you mention the rock being less part time than lesnar and being the cover of 14 that was true but it was also before his "no show in 2013 after his match with cena at mania 29 as well)

they aren't going to put a retired star on the standard version of the game. That makes it look like they need older wrestlers to sell the product which makes the company look bad. They could have a special addition with Austin on the cover but not the standard version.

It is very highly likely that Lesnar will be on the cover as he is the biggest selling point in the WWE everything is built around him being the BEAST, it makes sense. 

Edited by DaMitch

they aren't going to put a retired star on the standard version of the game. That makes it look like they need older wrestlers to sell the product which makes the company look bad. They could have a special addition with Austin on the cover but not the standard version.

It is very highly likely that Lesnar will be on the cover as he is the biggest selling point in the WWE everything is built around him being the BEAST, it makes sense. 

the rock says hi.  If you really think that.. then i don't know what to tell you. Lesnar is not no Selling point. yeah i can't stand the guy. all the dude does is a million german suplexes to people no different than the idiots that play online. matter of fact when he did that to cena i was almost certain wwe was trying to make a joke about the complaints of move spam in 2k14.. but whatever i don't even care about the cover. Austin already had a special edition. if you really think they are going to give him a second one and that people are going to be foolish enough to pay for it twice, then i don't know what to tell you.

if it does somehow end up being lesnar then i'll admit i was wrong.  i just don't see why. if that's the case why not call it WWE2K16 Here Comes The Pain Reincarnated..

Edited by Jai

Go ahead and bitch.. like you did on the 2k forums WWEGamefan..

oh and here ya go

2vcck5w.jpg

oh yeah and a big fat.. I WAS RIGHT AUSTIN! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

• Like 1

Was there any need to act like a dick Jeff? 

But, then it wouldn't be Jeff posting.

• Like 1

cause i'm tired of all you current product mf's constantly talking about why is a legend on the cover. all yall do is bitch so my advice to you is to either shut the fuck up and deal with it or create a damn custom cover.

it's getting annoying and it's feeling my twitter timeline up constantly. you don't like it you can choose to ignore me or not respond to my posts. I'm gonna do me and not you or anyone else is gonna change who i am.

But, then it wouldn't be Jeff posting.

oh really you're one to talk

cause i'm tired of all you current product mf's constantly talking about why is a legend on the cover. all yall do is bitch so my advice to you is to either shut the fuck up and deal with it or create a damn custom cover.

it's getting annoying and it's feeling my twitter timeline up constantly. you don't like it you can choose to ignore me or not respond to my posts. I'm gonna do me and not you or anyone else is gonna change who i am.

Aren't you supposed to be an adult? what kind of pathetic "grown up" allows opinions about who's on a cover effect his behavior? Also Jeff it's a public forum, if you don't like being challenged on your behavior you could always just quit the forum...again LOL

Aren't you supposed to be an adult? what kind of pathetic "grown up" allows opinions about who's on a cover effect his behavior? Also Jeff it's a public forum, if you don't like being challenged on your behavior you could always just quit the forum...again LOLex

except i'm not just talking about the forums i'm talking about twitter, facebook even my yahoo messenger timelines have people bitching about a damn cover. it's annoying. and even if it wasn't the cover, even if 2k16 had every single important nxt and current roster superstar, if they were to give undertaker triple h hbk etc separate slots, you'd have someone bitching which is dumb as fuck when they have their entire current roster. i'm sorry but the current/nxt and main roster crowd is selfish and i shouldn't have to constantly see all this bickering on my fucking timelines. yes i am an adult that's why i said "if you don't like it deal with it or make your own custom cover" you do have a choice. it's not like 2k is gonna ban you from their servers for putting a piece of paper on the outside of a game box. Jesus.

That still doesn't excuse your behavior though, You've shited on about how you're 34, how about you act like it? and guess what most wrestling fans are selfish!