[Update] New Ghostbusters Reboot Costumes & Proton Pack, New Ecto-1 Revealed

BrokenDreams23

Director Paul Feig has shared the first images of the new costumes for the upcoming Ghostbusters reboot.

Take a look below to see the costumes that Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon will sport in the film, which is due to arrive in theaters in 2016.

You'll notice they don't stray far from the classic outfits of past films.

CIs-4n9UwAAtKkW.jpg

Feig also shared the first image of the new Ghostbusters movie's Proton Pack.

CIv_SQ1W8AAhXe1.jpg

What do you think of the new Ghostbusters costumes?

[Source] Gamespot & Twitter.

Update: Ghostbusters director Paul Feig updated his twitter feed with another behind-the-scenes image of the upcoming film. This one shows off the Ecto-1, the emergency vehicle the Ghostbusters use to track down ghost encounters.

CJW6vnDWcAATGo5.jpg

Edited by BrokenDreams23

Its going to be aimed at women's humour with that cast, as such, not a fuck am I giving to the costumes

I don't know about that Paul Feig is a pretty good comedy director 

Look at then cast he's working with though. Casts in his stuff seems to control the flow. Freaks and geeks was great, but look at the heat and bridesmaids!? Balls

Look at then cast he's working with though. Casts in his stuff seems to control the flow. Freaks and geeks was great, but look at the heat and bridesmaids!? Balls

Watch Spy that's a funny movie

I like it. To be fair guys Dan Aykroyd is one of the writers for the script so maybe there is still hope for this movie and Harold Ramis supposedly helped him on it before his death. 

Edited by Codes.

This movie just looks awful. I can't stand Melissa Mccarthy she isn't funny  Glad its a reboot and not an actual Sequel so it has nothing to do with the awesome ghostbuster movies.

2rotc43.jpg

Wasn't fan no? I suppose the reason why I liked was due to having low expectations and being surprised with it

also TBF it's only pictures so far, remember when Heath Ledger's Joker look got bashed?

its a pretty shit picture though joey... also, i've now seen Spy... wasnt a massive fan!

Spy wasn't the greatest movie. It wasn't the worst movie I have seen all year though. It had some funny parts and wasn't as stupid as I thought it would be. 

Wasn't fan no? I suppose the reason why I liked was due to having low expectations and being surprised with it

also TBF it's only pictures so far, remember when Heath Ledger's Joker look got bashed?

watched ted 2 with low low expectations and I found it to be better than the first... Mostly thanks yo Patrick warburtons appearances though