Samoa Joe in 431.ch

Harris

Rename the file to ch431 and then open it in a hex editor and search for EMD. Change 00042102 to 00043102 and save. Drag into your folder and overwrite.

Thanks @beastedot9 .... forgot to tell him that we need to rename the PACH file too...

Rename the file to ch431 and then open it in a hex editor and search for EMD. Change 00042102 to 00043102 and save. Drag into your folder and overwrite.

Thanks. You know how to replace superstars names?

Open String.PAC with X-Packer or PAC Tool ,

If You are using X-packer:-

Extract 0000 file From 4000 Pach

If You are using PAC Tool:-

Extract 0 file From string.pac/SDB/4000

Open 0000 / 0 file with Hex Editor, Press Ctrl + F, Enter the Superstar/Diva's that you wanna replace..... Make Changes for all Instance

Note:- If you want to rename Alberto Del Rio'11 (Which Has 18 Characters including space,numbers & symbol) into Samoa Joe (Which Has 9 Characters including space) just replace the rest with 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. Use 02 for space

Open 0000 / 0 file with Hex Editor, Press Ctrl + F, Enter the Superstar/Diva's that you wanna replace..... Make Changes for all Instance

Note:- If you want to rename Alberto Del Rio'11 (Which Has 18 Characters including space,numbers & symbol) into Samoa Joe (Which Has 9 Characters including space) just replace the rest with 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. Use 02 for space

Can you do string.pac? I do not get : c

http://adf.ly/1K67jT    - Updated String.pac

I've made the following Replacements:-

Jeff Hardy - Alberto Del Rio Retro 

Goldberg - Batista Retro 

Samoa Joe - Randy Orton Retro 

Finn Balor - Chris Jericho Retro

Cody Rhodes - Stardust

and I've made some changes in Theme names, But you can edit it with X-Packer easily... It's in 0003 (In 4000 PACH)

These were the changes:-

Ballad Of the Champion - Dean Ambrose
Ballad Of the Samurai  - Seth Rollins
Xavier Woods           - New Day

Edited by malan1998

Goldberg - Batista Retro 

Cody Rhodes - Stardust

and I've made some changes in Theme names, But you can edit it with X-Packer easily... It's in 0003 (In 4000 PACH)

Oh, thank you very much!

Goldberg - Batista Retro 

Cody Rhodes - Stardust

Can you rename Kane (Retro) to Kevin Owens?And fix bugs in battle with Jeff Hardy and Finn Balor?(Look skreenshot.)LIds6jgZ4YI.jpg