Details concerning the amount of superstars in WWE 2k16!

Samy

This also includes NPCs in the supposed "120+" which means Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Referee John Cone, Lillian Garcia, Ringside Official, Doctors 1 & 2, etc. The official count should be close to 80 which is just about the average size we get every year. Let's also not forget that there are two different models made for entrances and matches so at this point attaching terms like "unique" doesn't differetiate the two. "120" is starting to look more like a hypothetical number than anything else.

Also, this is the same 2K who didn't include every DLC character in their Season Pass package to milk extra cash so including 120+ from the get go is a double edged sword. Is DLC nonexistent all of a sudden? From the same publishers that brought you Evolve? There is definitely a catch. It just doesn't seem like safe business practice given their track history as of late. 2K is playing "the shady guy who tries to lure your daughter in their van with the inviting sound of ice-cream music" card very well this year. Our fanbase may be a fair representation of "that man who has all those toys in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin,'" but we're not fickle. You can't win us over with some frozen treats. 

When they first announced about how large the roster was, they said that it is 120 unique PLAYABLE superstars and divas, so it will be the case of if it is true once it is out.

This also includes NPCs in the supposed "120+" which means Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Referee John Cone, Lillian Garcia, Ringside Official, Doctors 1 & 2, etc. The official count should be close to 80 which is just about the average size we get every year. Let's also not forget that there are two different models made for entrances and matches so at this point attaching terms like "unique" doesn't differetiate the two. "120" is starting to look more like a hypothetical number than anything else.

Also, this is the same 2K who didn't include every DLC character in their Season Pass package to milk extra cash so including 120+ from the get go is a double edged sword. Is DLC nonexistent all of a sudden? From the same publishers that brought you Evolve? There is definitely a catch. It just doesn't seem like safe business practice given their track history as of late. 2K is playing "the shady guy who tries to lure your daughter in their van with the inviting sound of ice-cream music" card very well this year. Our fanbase may be a fair representation of "that man who has all those toys in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin,'" but we're not fickle. You can't win us over with some frozen treat

youre reaching dude. No one ever said that

You're the most fickle and retarded dude here, jeff. 2K can play you like a fiddle, you're a perfect candidate for the sleazy business practices. 

go back to your retarded gen chat section and just shut the fuck up

i could care less about the amount of players it has (besides their moves) seeing as i never play as them any ways or change their move sets.  

But unless they completely redo the whole game i aint wasting my $60 cause the only thing wwe 2k15 (Xb1/Ps4) version has going for it is graphics & logo importer. Everything is horrible, gameplay highly unrealistic which is complete opposite of what its suppose to be. lack modes & feats no match rules settting. and the CAW morphing setup is horrible  can't really do any good detailing like u could on the old gen version not to mention the extremely limited options you have to choose from. 

But unless they add all that shit back and fix game play i aint wasting my money on it. 

You're the most fickle and retarded dude here, jeff. 2K can play you like a fiddle, you're a perfect candidate for the sleazy business practices. 

Just because you don't fit it, doesn't make it retarded. There's a saying that goes something like if someone acts like a dick towards you, they're an asshole. If everyone acts like a dick to you, you're the asshole.

• Like 1

Just because you don't fit it, doesn't make it retarded. There's a saying that goes something like if someone acts like a dick towards you, they're an asshole. If everyone acts like a dick to you, you're the asshole.

no why should i go somewhere when people are constantly ridiculing each other or making stupid threads about each other. man please. you should just leave well enough alone. Lucky you i don't have the time to constantly come on here every day and bicker with you like i used to. so again i say go back to your childish gen chat section where those opinions don't even matter. and don't forget i was partially responsible i helping you get unbanned. so your dumb ass owes me.

I don't owe you shit. All the staff think you're a fucking moron.

whatever boy.. if they think that, they know how to reach me i'm really not that hard to find. judders, Smacktalks both have my twitter. not to mention there is a pm system but you seem to always want to take shit to the extreme.

How does Fozy "owe" you when you admitted you overreacted? That's like me liking a post of yours then claiming you owe me a like, bollocks logic 

• Like 1

I don't owe you shit. All the staff think you're a fucking moron.

whatever boy.. if they think that, they know how to reach me i'm really not that hard to find. judders, Smacktalks both have my twitter. not to mention there is a pm system but you seem to always want to take shit to the extreme.

What are you blabbering about?

• 1 month later...