Seth Rollins Attire Update!

K.O.

He is talking about download an attire mod, not the CC

You can search it in the post from PH Guy

CC usually contains the updated attires, so that first line didnt really make sense

Does nobody actually have it? Even I need it and I want to REPLACE the original. So please anybody?

Do you mean a pac file? Because you can just download it in CC.

Does nobody actually have it? Even I need it and I want to REPLACE the original. So please anybody?

I haven't seen anyone come out with an updated attire pack for him yet.

I don't get all the call for piracy around this place. It's pathetic. Pretty obvious nobody in 'power' actually does anything to anybody who admits to cheating/stealing anyways.

I too would like an updated Seth Rollins as a Default and I'd much rather have it as Default then Download it - wasting a download place. 

I don't get all the call for piracy around this place. It's pathetic. Pretty obvious nobody in 'power' actually does anything to anybody who admits to cheating/stealing anyways.

I too would like an updated Seth Rollins as a Default and I'd much rather have it as Default then Download it - wasting a download place. 

For those that were a bit worse about it (or flat out admitted it) I reported those posts and they were removed.

• Like 1

Please link download >>Seth Rollins Attire Update! << Thanks! 

Just go to Community Creations and download him it so easy !! u have 50 slots don't worry about it !! if you have the pirated version of the game I CAN'T HELP YOU !! 

Edited by WWEClick

Yes, buy the game. I used to pirate the games before, but since there's online features, I buy them. Also pirating the game is so rude to these people who bought the game.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...