MinchoSheen

Thank you people for all cool comments... Finn Balor - Release... SOON -

May I know what other mods you planned? :D

I'm thinking in the Missing Superstars from the Final WWE 2K16 Roster... And maybe another legend or retro superstar.

If you're porting superstars over, it would be really awesome if you could port Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman. And the legend/superstar could be Owen Hart. Along with your Bret Hart, we'd have an awesome Hart Foundation :D I know it's very hard, but I'm just dreaming :D 

• Like 1

Thank you people for all cool comments... Finn Balor - Release... SOON -

May I know what other mods you planned? :D

I'm thinking in the Missing Superstars from the Final WWE 2K16 Roster... And maybe another legend or retro superstar.

If you're porting superstars over, it would be really awesome if you could port Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman. And the legend/superstar could be Owen Hart. Along with your Bret Hart, we'd have an awesome Hart Foundation :D I know it's very hard, but I'm just dreaming :D 

Owen sounds badass for me :cool:

• Like 2

Hey Mincho, love your Balor. Just curious, how many attires inside eyh? Is it really 9 attires? Coz imo attire 2 and attire 9 seems no different. Or am I seeing it wrong? Overall I love the details, hopefully you will consider updating your Kevin Owens too. :p

Hey Mincho, love your Balor. Just curious, how many attires inside eyh? Is it really 9 attires? Coz imo attire 2 and attire 9 seems no different. Or am I seeing it wrong? Overall I love the details, hopefully you will consider updating your Kevin Owens too. :p

No, you are right; there are 8 attires.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i have installed finn balor in my game. i can play with him but only with the first attire i can't change. i have Skeeno's pack installed with the 100 attires.

can somebody help me?

i'm also having this issue. i've tried various things to fix it on my own to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...