[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

hmm..Has anybody else experienced infinite loading?

At what point was the loading locking up?

Edit: Infinite loading usually means that the game can't find a specific texture needed to load whatever it's loading. Maybe something didn't get fully installed.

Edited by LordJustice17

itis at the start of the game , the splash screen goes away and the game starts loading , i will try installing it again.

Edited by Y2Joe

Yeah, I would try that. Make sure everything installs and it doesn't get cut off, and that everything overwrites properly. Then apply Scratcher's fix. :)

i tried to add randy orton and batista attires how i use to wth the hex editor is their a reason it wont work?

i tried to add randy orton and batista attires how i use to wth the hex editor is their a reason it wont work?

I'll have to leave this one to Red as he was the one that added attire entries to the misc, but there should be 100 entries already unlocked, so you shouldn't need to hex edit.

Wow, thank you for this great mod guys. It's working fine here! Nice to see some WCW rings in this game... I've really missed them! Only one issue/question:

In your screenshots there is right description text in "select an arena" screen, so for example: "TNA Impact" label for "TNA Impact", "Fully Loaded '98" label for Fully Loaded etc. But on mine... I don't have right descriptions and I don't know why. All labels are the old ones. Nothing has changed. I have copy/paste all data correctly, all dates and names are fine (also string.pac) and all other things are working correctly but I only see new arena screens with wrong labels...

It's not a big issue but maybe someone knows why that happens!? I've tried to delete *.arc file etc. But that also doesn't work.

But anyway looking forward to more updates in future, especially the other arena things like video/animation/entrance and so on.

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX

All in-game text is controlled by the string.pac so either it didn't get installed correctly or it got corrupted when you downloaded it.

Try deleting that one file and make sure there are no other copies of it anywhere else in the WWE 2K15 file. Then copy the string.pac from the mod zip and paste it back into the pac folder in the WWE 2K15 folder.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Thank you for your help, LordJustice17. It's really strange. I only have one string.pac in my game folder, also no backups or something else. I've tried both of your string.pac files from archive with and without STING - with no success. I only see old labels... "Main Event" for WCW Monday Nitro etc. If I delete string.pac file, game hangs on start screen so it reads that file. Is there any cache or something? In my "cache" folder there is only a *.bin file, nothing else... I'm a bit lost on that part :/.

screen1.jpg

Edited by TheVisitorX

Not sure if there is any cache files. The string.pac definitely controls all text. Not sure what to suggest aside from maybe re-downloading and installing that one file again. Maybe restart your system before you do replace just in case there is some sort of cache.

Does anyone know how I can embed the imgur gallery in the main post a big better. I know another forum I belong too has an actual imgur code that just embeds the gallery neatly without the additional page info or the scroll bar.

Edited by LordJustice17

Thank you for your help, LordJustice17. It's really strange. I only have one string.pac in my game folder, also no backups or something else. I've tried both of your string.pac files from archive with and without STING - with no success. I only see old labels... "Main Event" for WCW Monday Nitro etc. If I delete string.pac file, game hangs on start screen so it reads that file. Is there any cache or something? In my "cache" folder there is only a *.bin file, nothing else... I'm a bit lost on that part :/.

I have the same Problem, but i know why :) Every language has its own .pach file in the sting.pac. My game is in german and the game loads the .pach file for the german language and this file is not edited.

Edited by kim666

@Kim666

Ah...we only changed English obviously. I'm assuming the PPV names remain the same despite the language just because they are proper nouns then?

I have the same Problem, but i know why :) Every language has its own .pach file in the sting.pac. My game is in german and the game loads the .pach file for the german language and this file is not edited.

Thank you, kim666. I didn't know that. My game is in German, too. So that's the reason why it's wrong.

You prolly did something wrong. It will work with any attire properly injected.

I made an absolute beginner tutorial a few pages I think. It's called Attire Change tutorial or something. Shows how to do any hex editing with it.

Hopefully you get it working! :)

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

I`ve tried just using the wcw nitro arena but i think i done something wrong lol, it only shows the apron even tho i copied the right files. I think i messed up with the other bits xD.

I`ve tried just using the wcw nitro arena but i think i done something wrong lol, it only shows the apron even tho i copied the right files. I think i messed up with the other bits xD.

You prolly didn't change the misc file. If you just wanna use nitro, you gotta edit the whole misc to use the right pacs.

Download our big mod tutorial in the same link to see how :)

Good luck.

PS don't use our misc if you just using certain files. Edit yours to accommodate.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

tbh i have no clue xD i tried opening it with x-packer 10 but would not work. Probably me just got alot on my mind and cant seem to figure this out. xD