[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

RAW IS WAR Arena Update (Just used RAW 02 for now as it suits it a lot better than the modern arena, IGNORE BARRICADES)

339kjnr.jpg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

Looks good. :)

As Red said, ignore barricades. They are screwed up during entrances, but I fixed them to work in game (minus a few clipping issues due to the chance from a rounded style to an angled straight corner.

Good news to report..

Thanks to Cave, I was able to get our misc back in order for attires. We thought we were not gonna include the extra slots but I got my original attire misc working and we are good to go! Fully named attires for Sting and Nash and everyone that does not have attires is fixed and those that do are properly named.

You do not wanna know what I had to go through just to get all attires working properly without having to redo all the strings.. 2 hours of hex editing and string editing, it is finally done. LordJustice is doing the arena settings now for the misc file then it is done. We are hoping to get a v0.3 release to you guys by the end of the weekend! Tons of new goodies coming your way!

Sneak preview of what I was working on tonight. After quite a bit of tinkering I cam up with this. Still some kinks that need to be worked out.

2m50wwn.jpg

How in the hell did you do this!?!  Lol that's amazing!

Is their any way to have random breakable tables laying around like the old ecw? Could you mod in the old school raw sighn what sabu jumpedoff of

Sneak preview of what I was working on tonight. After quite a bit of tinkering I cam up with this. Still some kinks that need to be worked out.

2m50wwn.jpg

How in the hell did you do this!?!  Lol that's amazing!

(in Joey Styles voice) Oh My Gahd!!