Stone Cold 2K Showcase Rumored. Go ahead and hate i know you're go

the King Lives

"We're already working on that, said Lawler. A lot of people ask about my old broadcast partner. They're having in this year's game a big 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Attitude Era section, and they have me and J.R. back together again in the studio doing voice-overs for that."

The game is expected to be release on Playstation 3 and 4 as well as Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Source:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/jim-ross-to-be-featured-in-wwe-2k16-details

I can't.

Well it was easy to "deal with it" and get a ps4 but you can't exactly deal with it and get a different version of 2k16 lol

I can't.

Well it was easy to "deal with it" and get a ps4 but you can't exactly deal with it and get a different version of 2k16 lol

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I can't.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

when they said that people in the military would have to stay connected to the internet to play games on x1 they were like we don't always have a connection and that guy that was in charge of the x1 b4 he quit said we have  the 360 you can get that or deal with it. it was a joke

well if this means the inclusion of Taz i'm for it

yeah we pretty much have the tazzmission and the suplexes so really all we need is him and his entrance lol

Maybe will get new models like the Ringmaster and Savio Vegas , maybe Owen and Jake

i'm not holding my breath on owen

I wonder if we'll get a version with his vest this time? I'm fine with this as it means we'll get a decent rock, taker and bret but they need to spend more time on the classic models.

In 2k15, models like Honky tonk and savage look like ps3 compared to cena and Orton. I get the scanning thing but the difference is terrible.

• Like 1

I hope they include his vest this time.

They best not included was idiotic at best. He's never not worn it

Hopefully it's not all 97-99 like with WWE 13. It would be cool if they also included his rivalry with Rikishi and Triple H, Wrestlemania X-Seven, The 2 Man Power Trip, The Invasion (But they would need Angle and maybe they could replace Lawler with Heyman) and finish with Wrestlemania XIX (and Hopefully get The Rock's Hollywood Entrance right unlike 2K14)

Edited by Gamevolt

Matches that should be Included ;

Austin vs Owen SummerSlam '97

Austin vs Bret Hart Mania '13

Austin vs HBK Mania '14 

Austin vs Rock Mania '15

Austin vs Undertaker Fully Loaded '99

Austin vs Rock Mania X7

Austin vs Kane KOTR '98

Austin vs Triple H No Way Out '01

Matches that should be Included ;

Austin vs Owen SummerSlam '97

Austin vs Bret Hart Mania '13

Austin vs HBK Mania '14

Austin vs Rock Mania '15

Austin vs Undertaker Fully Loaded '99

Austin vs Rock Mania X7

Austin vs Kane KOTR '98

Austin vs Triple H No Way Out '01

Not forgetting the birth of SCSA at KOTR 96 :)

If it's like the Warrior one with his most infamous matches i'm down, especially if its starts with a Hollywood Blondes match or something WCW. But 2K desperately need to STOP with the existing storylines and make something original for once. It hasn't always been great in terms of writing but they can quite easily get Heyman again and a good chunk of the NXT roster would gladly be appreciated. 

Edited by w00ody

or even a chris jericho showcase 

but iam fine with austin's

Doing something that hasn't already been included in a past game is just impossible.They obviously don't have the resources for it.

Edited by w00ody