Minitron and walltron mods without injecting files

Signal2Noise

Is there any way someone can update minitrons and walltrons as well as titantrons and music to be a quick copy and paste to insert the trons in?

I find it rather odd that titantrons and music changes can be made by most, but the same people who supply the copy and paste files for titantrons and music don't supply a quick copy and paste updated file for corresponding mintrons and walltrons. 

Maybe there's a reason why something like this doesn't exist, but as far as I've read and researched, it can be a real thing.

On another note:

Thank you everyone for your awesome mods! This community really is working together and making this game the best it can be. It's truly masterful to see :D

Is there any way someone can update minitrons and walltrons as well as titantrons and music to be a quick copy and paste to insert the trons in?

I find it rather odd that titantrons and music changes can be made by most, but the same people who supply the copy and paste files for titantrons and music don't supply a quick copy and paste updated file for corresponding mintrons and walltrons. 

Maybe there's a reason why something like this doesn't exist, but as far as I've read and researched, it can be a real thing.

On another note:

Thank you everyone for your awesome mods! This community really is working together and making this game the best it can be. It's truly masterful to see :D

No there's no way plus its easy to do lol

I would also rquest a file like this.

I tried it with XPacker. It worked, but the problem is, that only one minitron is possible. After that, I tried the way with Hex editing. It worked for the Minitron I wanteted to import, but then no other Tron worked anymore.

So I would love, if someone can upload his evt_mov_ss_mini and evt_mov_ss_wall.pac with updated Mini ans Walltrons for Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose and the New Day!

Thx a lot :)

Edited by Robbes