How dumb are you?

DrJoeyMagnum

Auday smells like a dirty Arab.

Ikr.;)
The reason why I didn't retaliate is I'm not risking my job, so I just sorted it out with my manager anyway why do I need to explain myself to a racist or a little kid go back to making your caws.
Lmfao at this kid taking the racism shit way too serious. :lol

Plus you're the homophobic one you're against gays.

Anyway go back to getting your ass kicked.

You should seriously stop calling everyone a kid. Mizalike is many things, many of which are negative. However, he is sure to be over 20, so this whole you calling him "kid" thing comes off as rather desperate.

Ikr.;)
The reason why I didn't retaliate is I'm not risking my job, so I just sorted it out with my manager anyway why do I need to explain myself to a racist or a little kid go back to making your caws.

You should seriously stop calling everyone a kid. Mizalike is many things, many of which are negative. However, he is sure to be over 20, so this whole you calling him "kid" thing comes off as rather desperate.
Well please fuck off my dick brotch, he acts like a fucking child. Never really saw him acting his age. So for me he's a kid. Edited by Auday Elyafe™
  • Like 1

How is he acting like a child? Until you see the bigger picture, you could have made one post here and we would all know you're about 14. You're the real kid here, acting like you're older than you are with your bullshit. Fuck off Auday, it's your little tantrums that give your mentality away. Anyone who has ever called me a kid is either 16 or younger. It's disrespectful as fuck and makes you come off as a little shit who needs to grow the fuck up.

Edited by Fozy

How is he acting like a child? Until you see the bigger picture, you could have made one post here and we would all know you're about 14. You're the real kid here, acting like you're older than you are with your bullshit. Fuck off Auday, it's your little tantrums that give your mentality away. Anyone who has ever called me a kid is either 16 or younger. It's disrespectful as fuck and makes you come off as a little shit who needs to grow the fuck up.

Seems like you're the one who's suffering from tantrums with this post, I suggest you the butthurt cream. Def should work in your case.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/e3/7c/1de37c98aa3268b42538d076c8ff1493.jpg

Well act it. There's a reason why you fucked off and no one batted an eyelid, no one likes a child with temper problems. Why would I be butthurt by you having an argument with someone else?

Edited by Fozy

Well act it.

Says the guys who kept creating accounts after he got banned like a 10 years old. *sigh*

Funny how you're asking me to act my age when you come here to have arguments with young kids, before asking someone to act their age, act your age first.

Me telling you to stop acting like a little cunt is acting my age, everyone my age hates little shits like you. Nothing worse than kids (proper context) thinking they know it all.

I'll make a note of making accounts to circumvent a poor system a 10 years old thing, thanks.

• Like 1

Me telling you to stop acting like a little cunt is acting my age, everyone my age hates little shits like you. Nothing worse than kids (proper context) thinking they know it all.

I'll make a note of making accounts to circumvent a poor system a 10 years old thing, thanks.

I never acted like I knew it all, it's you the one who's acting like you know everything, we kids hate little shits like you too.

Ikr.;)

well auday is acting like a kid, by using racism. But then your always on my back. Edited by Themizalike20

Fozy isn't a cunt, he's a heart on sleeve type of guy while you're the child who has temper tantrums

There is one point you guys are missing, I'll never get mad like the old days so you can keep going on me, it's cool.

WHAT?!?  :lol Didn't you have a freaker at Iceshimmer only a few months ago calling everyone a faggot and threatening to leave the forum?

Edited by ProfJoeyMagnumRyan

WHAT?!?  :lol Didn't you have a freaker at Iceshimmer only a few months ago calling everyone a faggot and threatening to leave the forum?

That was in the old days of yore. 

You said it, a few months ago.

Also get your facts right, I never threatened to leave.

You did threaten to leave I remember it well, also "a few months ago" isn't the old days for christsake, it's still in the same year you sillybilly