How dumb are you?

DrJoeyMagnum

Developmental coordination disorder (DCD) also known as developmental dyspraxia is a chronic neurological disorder beginning in childhood that can affect planning of movements and co-ordination as a result of brain messages not being accurately transmitted to the body.

Developmental coordination disorder (DCD) also known as developmental dyspraxia is a chronic neurological disorder beginning in childhood that can affect planning of movements and co-ordination as a result of brain messages not being accurately transmitted to the body.

Do you still have, cause I have ADHD and autism for the rest of my life.

I might be dumb but at least I got a job which I'm good at

Yeah true, you got a job where you get your ass beaten down.

Go back to making your chris hero better.

that was lame

I know I'm dissapointed in myself.

at least you do not have nickelback in your display picture anymore

Oh I'm planing to put chad kroeger as my profile picture.

I might be dumb but at least I got a job which I'm good at

Yeah true, you got a job where you get your ass beaten down.

Go back to making your chris hero better.

Lol u mad.

U r a pussy u can't fight, the nigga kicked or ass.

Remember when you tried to defend the use of the word faggot? you got your "fact" from Urban Dictionary so I'd be careful on who you call dumbass

Remember when you tried to defend the use of the word faggot? you got your "fact" from Urban Dictionary so I'd be careful on who you call dumbass

What's your points asshole?

Edited by Auday Elyafe™

My point is you're acting like the generic children on call of duty who use racist/homophobic slurs like they're nothing, you wouldn't dare use those words in public nor would you have the balls to foolishly try to defend the use of such words by quoting Urban Dictionary 

• Like 1

My point is you're acting like the generic children on call of duty who use racist/homophobic slurs like they're nothing, you wouldn't dare use those words in public nor would you have the balls to foolishly try to defend the use of such words by quoting Urban Dictionary

Enough with the call of duty shit, it got old Joey. You're way better than repeating the same shit twice.

Auday smells like a dirty Arab.

Ikr.;)

The reason why I didn't retaliate is I'm not risking my job, so I just sorted it out with my manager anyway why do I need to explain myself to a racist or a little kid go back to making your caws.

Auday smells like a dirty Arab.

Ikr.;)
The reason why I didn't retaliate is I'm not risking my job, so I just sorted it out with my manager anyway why do I need to explain myself to a racist or a little kid go back to making your caws.
Lmfao at this kid taking the racism shit way too serious. :lol

Plus you're the homophobic one you're against gays.

Anyway go back to getting your ass kicked.