[Tutorial] Howto edit the WWE2K15 PC Savegame in Memory/RAM

kim666

Oops.   I didn't realize that the game had been updated since the time that first tutorial was posted; the memory addresses between versions are different.  My mistake.  I will need to update the game as Kim666 stated. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the PC Version of WWE 2K16 came out yesterday on Steam... 

Apparently, the game is getting significantly better reviews than 2K15 (at least the console versions)  

Unfortunately, the new game still has the gender restrictions.  

Just wondering--now that a solution to intergender matches on 2K15 has been found -- is  anyone is planning on taking a stab at making intergender matches work on 2K16?

(Or perhaps there is already a new thread on this topic and I don't even realize it)

Thanks!  

Hey Kim,

I downloaded your Miss Elizabeth a couple days ago, the first time I ran it, everything worked like a charm.  Intergender worked, everything....

Later on though, I started noticing graphical anomalies, in later matches her face was completely black in the entrance and in-game, but the rest of the body looked normal.  So I erased Miss Elizabeth and downloaded her again today...  This time I saved her in a different slot.

But!  Miss Elizabeth appears slightly different now.  It's a different CAW.  I think the original had these censored out areas over her breasts in the icon of her.  The version I DL today doesn't have that, she appears clothed and what's worse, she no longer works with intergender matches.

So I'm really confused right now what happened, did you upload a new version of her, and replace your old version -- or is someone "policing" the content on cc to make sure it is all G rated.  Like -- did the cc moderators decide that your figure was too risque and independently replace your CAW with a clothed icon version that they made? 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any news regarding intergender matches on 2K16?  Do we know for sure if Pozzum is creating another offset database for 2k16 like he did for 2k15?

I'm still having the same types of problems with Miss Elizabeth....  for me she no longer works on intergender.  I wonder if it's because they updated the game.

Also -- does someone have a link to a more recent discussion on these topics...  Because I realize I'm asking about 2k16 in what was originally a discussion about the 2k15 game.

Thanks in advance

• 9 months later...

please help me ...how do i change brie bella gender to male in wwe2k15 pc ... i am a complete noob and i don't know a shit in modding or working with the cheat engine.....please help ASAP

Edited by yaswanth_ynsv

• 2 weeks later...