Work advice!

Mizalike

Wait for him after work (preferably night and away from cameras) and beat him senseless with the shitty rock hard French stick you guys sell, those things can break down walls!!

I fkin hate bullies!! ;(

Edited by mrjordanreece87

Wait for him after work (preferably night and away from cameras) and beat him senseless with the shitty rock hard French stick you guys sell, those things can break down walls!!

I fkin hate bullies!! ;(

what awful advice

I fkin hate bullies!! ;(

If he tries to, trust me he will get his ass beaten up.

Mizalike fight me 1vs1 and I'll prove that a 16 years old can kick your ass too.

• Like 1

please my 15 year old sister could beat you with her pinky finger #gobacktocod

She already beat me with a blow job, she got me cumming all over the place. #getrektmate
So forced it hurts.

Hey Auday this is my topic stop ruining it no ones gonna fight a little kid and plus your probably still in diapers.

Edited by Themizalike20

Hey Auday this is my topic stop ruining know ones gonna fight a little kid and plus your proberly still in diapers.

I still can't believe you're from the UK, I mean look at your grammar mistakes lol, what's even worse you can't even spell ''no'' & ''probably'' for fucks sake dude leave the fucking forum and go learn some shit you illiterate. My 5 years old cousin can spell better than you.

Hey Auday this is my topic stop ruining know ones gonna fight a little kid and plus your proberly still in diapers.

I still can't believe you're from the UK, I mean look at your grammar mistakes lol, what's even worse you can't even spell ''no'' & ''probably'' for fucks sake dude leave the fucking forum and go learn some shit you illiterate. My 5 years old cousin can spell better than you.

This is the best burn Auday has delivered in...hell, probably ever.

FYI auday it was spell check not me and you wanna diss the uk apologise to me for slagging off England, oh auday I got a challenger for you my 16 year old brother.

Winner leaves the forum

Edited by Themizalike20

This is the best burn Auday has delivered in...hell, probably ever.

Yes, the sickest of burns... grammar.