Work advice!

Mizalike

if this all happened while you were behind the tills, there HAVE to be cameras there, meaning you can use that to your advantage unless you're telling us a very bias story!

also, drinks behind a till in a tesco? sounds odd to me!

if this all happened while you were behind the tills, there HAVE to be cameras there, meaning you can use that to your advantage unless you're telling us a very bias story!

That's where they keep the vodka bottles and the lovely, precious gin. At least in Tesco Express.

If you're on the tills, why were you facing up (we call it facing off)

I was facing up the drinks behind the tills plus fags

Wow u homophobic mate? I knew it since I asked you to show me your balls.

Did you read the site rules before? Because homophobia isn't allowed here.

That's where they keep the vodka bottles and the lovely, precious gin. At least in Tesco Express.

Ah, alcohol, makes more sense... Also, it doesn't sound like an express with all these staff members working lol

But he's fram Landan, so it's prolly one of those lil shitty ones. They usually have a few people in them. The dregs of society.

Dont think any can get shitter than wigans haa.. 21360176.jpg

That's correct fufu I was facing up that and fags.

That's correct fufu I was facing up that and fags.

Ah, alcohol, makes more sense... Also, it doesn't sound like an express with all these staff members working lol

It's a Tesco express I work in

Hmmm, really helping yourself there by calling him a prick..

I was suspended for two months over something like that, head office/management will always take higher ups word over yours, just the way it is.

Do you have to face up still? We don't (Iceland), is it not the same for other company's?

Hmmm, really helping yourself there by calling him a prick..

I was suspended for two months over something like that, head office/management will always take higher ups word over yours, just the way it is.

You have to face up still? We don't (Iceland), is it not the same for other company's?

To be honest I think facing up is pointless i do to please everybody