Work advice!

Mizalike

So as you all know I work for tesco but I'm having difficulties settling into another store as my old store is now shut down, so I work with this guy who was a transfer from sainburys but he feels the need to boss everyone around including myself and he been working in my store for 2weeks, so he wasn't mean't be on my shift yesterday and he was saying that my facing up was shit even though he weren't on my shift I ask for his help and he said no and I then said why are you here if your not working and then he started shouting in my face and I called him a prick, then he got violent and push me on the floor and I banged me head even though I just had a hip replacement so I hit the floor hard and my team leader said I was in the wrong for being rude to him, so what you do in this situation.

It was a good day and this cunt nugget came in and ruined it I was gonna retaliate but I thought not, that's the thing working in retail it's a boring place to be, I'm only there for money not to be picked on or pushed around

I refuse to read that due to the lack of any actual punctuation or grammar. As for my advice... Grow a beard.

You fool it's because he grew a bread he was beaten up

I refuse to read that due to the lack of any actual punctuation or grammar. As for my advice... Grow a beard.

You fool it's because he grew a bread he was beaten up

Nah I enjoy my job but he started for no reason he wasn't even meant to be on my shift all I'm gonna say is fuck the guy if he carrys on I'm seriously gonna hurt him

no your not, stop trying to portray yourself as a tough guy, you clearly won't do anything to this guy, if you had any bollocks you would have had a go at him as soon as he pushed you over 

no your not, stop trying to portray yourself as a tough guy, you clearly won't do anything to this guy, if you had any bollocks you would have had a go at him as soon as he pushed you over

Anyway I was being the bigger person. I ain't apologising to him he can suck a chode

Maybe instead of shouting at him, you just go and report him, fairly sure your tesco store will be well camera'd up. As joey said you're trying to be a hard ass when you're clearly not one

wait why are you back in work? you had a hip replacement which takes 4-6 weeks to fully heal

I got bored at home so I went back to work but I'm on the tills