WWE2K15-Tools (Pac Tool)

Keshire

Hi i am new and i can not good english :/

I edited my texture, how i can import it in the game?

Buy xpacker or learn hex editing Edited by kaijones

Keshire, I don't wanna be a nag, but have you cracked the JBOY/YOBJ to OBJ conversion on the models yet?

I don't have 3DS to use the import plugin with (I have Metasequoia, Maya, Hexagon, and I want to import the belts and clothes into Daz Studio to rig to their Genesis models), which is why I ask(ed) about the conversion in the first place; and I already mentioned elsewhere that RROExporter doesn't work for them.

Keshire, I don't wanna be a nag, but have you cracked the JBOY/YOBJ to OBJ conversion on the models yet?

I don't have 3DS to use the import plugin with (I have Metasequoia, Maya, Hexagon, and I want to import the belts and clothes into Daz Studio to rig to their Genesis models), which is why I ask(ed) about the conversion in the first place; and I already mentioned elsewhere that RROExporter doesn't work for them.

I don't plan on doing any type of conversion. I was only going to write a plugin for blender to handle the native files. You'd have to use blender as a middle-man to get the yobj into a format you want.

But I don't have any type of ETA for when that would be done. I have very limited free time as it is.

I don't plan on doing any type of conversion. I was only going to write a plugin for blender to handle the native files. You'd have to use blender as a middle-man to get the yobj into a format you want.

But I don't have any type of ETA for when that would be done. I have very limited free time as it is.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, thank you very much for taking time out of your busy life to help the community.

Don't feel rushed or anything man. Enjoy life, and work on this when you want to, not because you have to or anything.

As is, you've made a great contribution for a lot of us to enjoy. Thank you.  

• Like 1

I need a bit of help, I have these textures I'VE done some editing now I want to import them back in pac file. But I don't want to buy xpacker. Can someone give a link to a good hex editing tutorial to import textures.

Thanks a lot, Keshire! Your work is really appreciated. Also thank you for distributing the source code - that'll actually allow people to contribute and/or learn :)

I need a bit of help, I have these textures I'VE done some editing now I want to import them back in pac file. But I don't want to buy xpacker. Can someone give a link to a good hex editing tutorial to import textures.

Good luck with that.. Just get xpacker.. You'll save yourself a tremendous amount of trouble. If not, youre not gonna get it to work anytime soon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I got a problem with installing superstars (Paige worked, but the Community-DLC-Dudleys and Hardcore Holly dont):

I installed for example both Dudleys, but they are named NXT Champion and NXT Tag Team Champion or something like that in game. I tried to rename them by editing the string.pac with HxD, but my string file ain't got any words in it but lines like "\.Ü.ü.YæÚ§ÉÝÁŽ™Ú". That's why I cant search for names in it. beastedot9 gave me the advice to use your tool sets. I.... honestly do not know what to do with it and how to handle....

Could anyone be so kind, to explain for a really dumbster like me? :D

My string-file looks like this:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4083/49749tqg_png.htm

Hi there,

I got a problem with installing superstars (Paige worked, but the Community-DLC-Dudleys and Hardcore Holly dont):

I installed for example both Dudleys, but they are named NXT Champion and NXT Tag Team Champion or something like that in game. I tried to rename them by editing the string.pac with HxD, but my string file ain't got any words in it but lines like "\.Ü.ü.YæÚ§ÉÝÁŽ™Ú". That's why I cant search for names in it. beastedot9 gave me the advice to use your tool sets. I.... honestly do not know what to do with it and how to handle....

Could anyone be so kind, to explain for a really dumbster like me? :D

My string-file looks like this:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4083/49749tqg_png.htm

1.Open the String File using PAC Tool

2.Extract 4000 (For English)

3.Open 4000 using PAC Tool

4.Extract 0

5.Now,open 0 file using HxD

6.Press Ctrl + F

7.Search for 'Bray Wyatt's Face Mask'  or 'John Cena's T-Shirt ' or 'PPV T-Shirt '... Scroll up... Rename NXT Championship to Bubba Ray Dudley ....[or you can just search for 'NXT Championship' and rename it (But there are so many strings...you have to be Careful with it )]

8.Save it

9.nject the 0 file in 4000 PACH (You need X-Packer (Any Version) to inject the files)

10.Then Inject 4000 PACH in string.pac

That's it :)

woo... thanks for your explanation!

but still seems to be too hard for a guy like me XD

My probs were:
Step 2: extract 4000 --> i got a 4000 folder with files 0-15 in it. But somehow I managed to edit the 0 File like said in step 3 and so on.

I'm struggling at step 9 (i got xpacker 8 only) - how to i inject files with xpacker cause like said above: i got a 4000 folder instead of a file or something and xpacker does not want to open folders for me ^^

woo... thanks for your explanation!

but still seems to be too hard for a guy like me XD

My probs were:
Step 2: extract 4000 --> i got a 4000 folder with files 0-15 in it. But somehow I managed to edit the 0 File like said in step 3 and so on.

I'm struggling at step 9 (i got xpacker 8 only) - how to i inject files with xpacker cause like said above: i got a 4000 folder instead of a file or something and xpacker does not want to open folders for me ^^

Similarly,there's a string folder ... Double-click that and Extract 4000 from that folder ... Or open string.pac (using x-packer) extract 4000 PACH...

Edited by malan1998

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...