What will I need to mod PS3?

WWEStorysNetwork

Hey guys I plan on getting a new PS3 and was wondering what I would need to be able to mod and how to mod?

Things I wanna learn to do:

1. I wanna be able to mod the WWE 2K15 Roster (PS3) onto WWE 2K14. Is there anyway to do that will it work the other way around? (Possibly WWE '13 as well)

2. I wanna be able to mod Superstar/Divas Attires. Can I mod attires from WWE 2K15 & Put them on 2K14?

3. I wanna be able to turn Divas to males. Also is there a way to make the Divas Championship to a male title or will I just need to make a male Divas Title in the Championship editor in 2K14?

4. I wanna be able to mod Arenas. I wanna know if you can put arena's from 2K15 onto 2K14 or vice-versa and if you can put an apron and a mini tron from one arena onto another arena.

5. I wanna be able to mod Championships. I just want to put the new WWE logo onto them on both games.

I put them into the order of what I want to do the most to least. My BIGGEST thing is to be able to use the WWE 2K15 Roster(PS3) on the story designer on WWE 2K14. If that's all that I can learn to do than I will be happy. I wanna learn the other stuff but that one first.

NOTE: I have never modded before.

Modding on the PS3 is a royal pain in the ass, my friend.  If you want to mod 2k14 then I recommend going with a 360 instead.  It's much easier and there are way more resources here geared specifically to the 360 version.

Modding on the PS3 is a royal pain in the ass, my friend.  If you want to mod 2k14 then I recommend going with a 360 instead.  It's much easier and there are way more resources here geared specifically to the 360 version.

You had the bad luck to mod you ps3, just bevor undertakerwlf discoverd that we can run the game without a .arc file. Now i think the ps3 is really on par with the 360.

I really hope I can on PS3 because if I had to do it with 360 then I would buy a 360 buy '12-2K15 again and teach myself how to use a 360 controller and possibly get another capture card. I have been interested into modding but never that serious to learn about it but now once 2K15 came out I wanted to whenever I could buy a Jailbroken PS3.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get my modded eboot.bin. I have also a save with every cdlc wrestler injected, only the movests are wrong.

Thanks, Kim.  I worked out the eboot issue and am running the game now without any .arc files.  I'd be interesting in checking out your save with all CDLC just to better understand what you did to make it work so I can hopefully try to one day add CDLC into my existing save without overwriting all of my 100 caws.  I doubt that will happen though.  I have modded PS1's, PS2's, PSP's, and DS's and have enjoyed modding games within those systems but have never had as much trouble or lack of information as I have with 2K14 on PS3, so I truly and deeply appreciate any information/help you can provide.  :)