Undertaker Ministry of Darkness (Music Only/No Tron)

piercedmarine

I'll be making more mods, but this was just me simply screwing around. In the video below, I show that the "Fight" Generic Music was replaced with the ministry of darkness music and that the default Undertaker music was still usable, just in case I get any critics...

Hopefully in the future, we won't have to hex edit the files and we can just exchange our songs with others somehow... For now, we'll just have to add on songs on our own or exchange larger amounts of data to share songs, etc. I plan on editing commentary, crowds, and other sfx. (Gawd, I hate the bell sound in this game) Any suggestions or ideas would be great as far as song/sound replacement goes. Also, the video isn't uploaded on my channel, it's uploaded on a friend's channel (WWEKiller). He's a great guy, appreciate him letting me upload it on his channel.

Benefits of replacing only the music?

Not much, except that you can:

Use different titantrons with the same music (or)

Be able to hear music after a match ends

Replace "Generic" music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtvFAnvcX8

Update: Found a tutorial on the 2k forums if anyone is interested in attempting this: Click Here

Edited by piercedmarine

Yo dawg I got a tron with no music in my tron thread if you're interested.

I've already seen your thread, nice stuff man. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking though.

Also, glad you're making trons with no music because now we can replace any music in the game.

I've already seen your thread, nice stuff man. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking though.

Also, glad you're making trons with no music because now we can replace any music in the game.

Was just it's there if you wanted to use it.

Was just it's there if you wanted to use it.

Totally, like the Ministry of Darkness Titantron of yours.

There's a thread over on the 2K Forums where a guy updated everyone's themes. Could you perhaps add the ministry theme to that? So my game isn't totally default +1 New theme?

Benefits of replacing only the music?

Not much, except that you can:

Use different titantrons with the same music (or)

Be able to hear music after a match ends

Replace "Generic" music

Another benefit is that if your game's framerate dips below a certain threshold during entrances, the music keeps playing without a hitch, while if the entrance videos with music stutter, their music will stutter as well. This is mostly relevant to systems that don't manage to keep the framerate steady during entrances.