need a bit of help from my PC Tekkies External Hard drive issue

the King Lives

Well I would suggest asking /r/pcmasterrace for help on reddit, they tend to be quick with helping people in need Jeff. Also there is no need for flaming, I mean I see people having fun and teasing. I've seen far worse so, just don't respond if you do not know how to properly respond is all.

Good luck with it all...

i accept the warning and all i got but to be honest i meant some of it  but maybe i shouldn't have gone so dramatic. i'm just sick of people especially a certain person i actually agreed that should be allowed back on this forum provided he doesn't start no more trouble with users especially since i was partially the reason he got banned but obviously he hasn't learned his lesson and won't learn his lesson so i'm just moving on.

besides i'm too busy with the #RiseAbove2K movement right now.

also as far as the drive goes i just sent it to toshiba for a replacement. it worked for a year i'm going to just get a 2 TB internal to go with my 2nd 3.5" enclosure and call it a damn day.  I only got it in the first place since i do store alot of my web designs and templates on external drives and preferred one that had it's own usb power source but i'll deal with what i have especially since i'm not moving anytime in the foreseeable future

Real Gs paper don't fold to preorder this shit rahht 'hurr plaaibwah.

fixstars_6TB_ssd.jpg

He's right y'know. Maybe I am in the wrong. I should take after him and turn my life into a persona. Like the mizdow of video games.

What am I going to do now you say?

Finish the fight.

He's right y'know. Maybe I am in the wrong. I should take after him and turn my life into a persona. Like the mizdow of video games.

nwo-no-way-out-entrance-o.gif

I refuse to take the easy way out and make a Persona 3/4 joke...

WARNING! DATA are NOT SAFE on Toshiba STOR.E CANVIO 2T USB3.0 ext. hdd!

Because of bad quality/design of the sata to usb 2/3 bridgecard parts and the powersupply to the internal hdd.

ALL DATA are not reliable stored/access on the hdd, because the hdd can't get a proper powersupply.

You can read all the bad reviews on amazon about many new usb 3.0 Toshiba external hdd, with hdd failures sooner or later.

I'm an electronics engineer and I just bought the Toshiba Stor.e Canvio 2T USB3.0 HDWC120EW3J1.

As soon as I format the hdd into many partitions and do full format with windows disk manager, the hdd made loud clicking and slissing/motor noises as intermittent lost/not get enough power.

Few times full format can be completed and many times, it just hangup and using windows chkdsk /f/v/r on the full format completed partitions, will give the whole partitions data error/unreadable.

So I broke the hdd case open and use the bare sata hdd with an ext. dockingstation with true 5V/12V powersupply. Now there are never clicking noises and did a very intensive 24hrs+ hdd formating/testing and the conclusion is that the internal DT01ABA200 hdd is working perfect.

I recommend you people with the ext. usb 3.0 hdd, do the chkdsk /f/v/r test and verify!

You can honestly compare Toshiba to Dell in that regard. Both have a history of a hard-drive or any other part for that matter to malfunction. My dad had a toshiba, my mom had a Gateway, both regretted it, now we are all happy with the ASUS laptops we have. But, I on the other hand am not satisfied with just a laptop, thus I am building a PC, probably gonna be vanilla Win10 with an AMD FX-6300 9th generation (or go AMD FX-8320 and not overclock it) and a Radeon R9 270 or 280 (i can get over 1440p with this one) Mantle Core graphics cards.

easide lbc el barrio in this bitch! run up on ya like bllllap bllllap bllllap! come c me mafukkaz! str8 up g! wat u no bout dat?! step to me n get down or lay down!

easide lbc el barrio in this bitch! run up on ya like bllllap bllllap bllllap! come c me mafukkaz! str8 up g! wat u no bout dat?! step to me n get down or lay down!

What a wet lettuce.

• Like 1

Laptop brand is irrelevant in this casw, dell could be using Toshiba hard drives,Asus using Seagate etc.

It all makes sense now (seagate is by far, more superior than most brands anyway).

A lot of Seagate drives are Samsung drives that have been rebadged or even are still labelled Samsung. The higher end internal drives should be proper Seagates because I don't think Samsung ever ventured into that market.

That's the department where Seagate would rank the highest in prone to failure and HGST/Hitachi would be the preferred selection with a less than 2% annual failure rate.

That's the department where Seagate would rank the highest in prone to failure and HGST/Hitachi would be the preferred selection with a less than 2% annual failure rate.

Thing is I've had 2 toshiba 1 tb drives. The first I lost when I was moving from atl back to Baltimore but it never gave me problems. Had it for 2 years and it was a 2.0 not 3:0. This one I just sent in to replace didn't give me problems till I connected it to my 360 and mad a 32 gb fat32 partition. So it is what it is. Not gonna cry over it like some people do. I can get another just like that and I actually prefer "my book" it has been a lot stable or western digital or as you said hitachi. Only had 1 seagate hdd and it was an internal 320

Amazing how people that I have added to ignore list keep trying to get me riled up by constantly trying to get my attention. News flash you are on my ignore list and you don't matter. Get a clue

I'm sorry were you trying to say something to me? My bullshit filter must have snatched it and corrupted it. Have a blessed one

Amazing how people that I have added to ignore list keep trying to get me riled up by constantly trying to get my attention. News flash you are on my ignore list and you don't matter. Get a clue

I'm sorry were you trying to say something to me? My bullshit filter must have snatched it and corrupted it. Have a blessed one

These replies don't add up. THEY DON'T ADD UP. The math is not there, the logic is not sound.

queens will be queens guys!

If they're on you're ignore list... ignore them. Jesus, is it that hard?

Also, what Joey said.

Actually it is hard since you get notifications every time a user quotes you

Also, what Joey said.

Turn off notifications.

Also, what Joey said.

Turn off notifications.

Yeah but I need em for status updates and for certain threads I post in. That's the problem

Also, what Joey said.

Turn off notifications.

Yeah but I need em for status updates and for certain threads I post in. That's the problem

Are your threads THAT important to you? Turn them off or deal with it and stop bitching. It's kinda that easy ain't it?