Very Important Topic

The Don

Dis is trill homie jus chill and relax bro

Shut up jeff
it ain't jeff it's jai to you. stay breezy
Shut up jeff stop acting like a gangster it don't suit you be you yourself not a wannabe gangster

it's amazing how you seem to think you know me. why don't you contact me after you get out of school? i've been Gangsta not gangster since i was a teenager and i still rep. just cause i do computer work and whatever don't make me less of a man. I'm from the SWATS of ATL. I grew up with T.I. and Ludacris. I hung out with T.I. Wife Tiny. i did things i ain't proud of but i did em just for the hell of it. Don't come steppin to me unless you ready for a fight. It's not a game, it's who i am. So don't judge me. You seem to have forgotten your place. I thought you were cool people but obviously i was mistaken.

Watch out people! We got ourselves a badass over here.

It ain't got nothing to do with being a badass it's just the fact that you got someone like mizalike trying to judge someone when they don't even know what that person is about. I'm tired say a couple of slang phrases and you attract an idiot. Go figure. I'm just at the point in my life where I prefer to act where I come from yeah I grew up in the good yeah I ran with gangs and junkies the difference is I just don't portray that. Hell I was a look out for a drug deal when I was 17 and someone thought I was an undercover cop. And I hate cops. I hate them more now than I did then but nonetheless I hate them.

Bout someone like the mizalike first of all it was a joke but someone like you wouldn't understand that jai cause your an idiot your annoying and you think people on this site like you your wrong your the person people take the piss out of just go way you waste of space.

I can't believe the nerve of some people. That's definitely hypocritical for someone to judge one person, then when another says something about him and complains about it? That's BS! Obviously you can dish it out, but can't take it. Definitely a cunt in my opinion, too.

And who's this aimed at me well if you mean me don't ask for my help again

I can't believe the nerve of some people. That's definitely hypocritical for someone to judge one person, then when another says something about him and complains about it? That's BS! Obviously you can dish it out, but can't take it. Definitely a cunt in my opinion, too.

I'm talking about Jeff he's a total Dick from what I see.

Well maybe say who your talking about then.

Well maybe say who your talking about then.

If you notice what @Fozy said about Jeff being a bullshit cunt I agreed with him.

What is this mess?

Long story short iceshimmer jai acting like a gangsta and we all agree that we don't like him

Agreed. ☑