Very Important Topic

The Don

Dis is trill homie jus chill and relax bro

Shut up jeff

it ain't jeff it's jai to you. stay breezy

Shut up jeff

Shut up jeff stop acting like a gangster it don't suit you be you yourself not a wannabe gangster

Shut up jeff
Shut up jeff stop acting like a gangster it don't suit you be you yourself not a wannabe gangster

it's amazing how you seem to think you know me. why don't you contact me after you get out of school? i've been Gangsta not gangster  since i was a teenager and i still rep. just cause i do computer work and whatever don't make me less of a man. I'm from the SWATS of ATL. I grew up with T.I. and Ludacris. I hung out with T.I. Wife Tiny. i did things i ain't proud of but i did em just for the hell of it. Don't come steppin to me unless you ready for a fight. It's not a game, it's who i am. So don't judge me. You seem to have forgotten your place.  I thought you were cool people but obviously i was mistaken. 

yay the entertainment is here

nope, i'm leavin the convo since wanna be miz is in here trying to start shit. especially when no one was talking to him. Think it's time to go back to just status updates. Besides it's my bed time. i been up all night long.

Shut up jeff

it's amazing how you seem to think you know me. why don't you contact me after you get out of school? i've been Gangsta not gangster since i was a teenager and i still rep. just cause i do computer work and whatever don't make me less of a man. I'm from the SWATS of ATL. I grew up with T.I. and Ludacris. I hung out with T.I. Wife Tiny. i did things i ain't proud of but i did em just for the hell of it. Don't come steppin to me unless you ready for a fight. It's not a game, it's who i am. So don't judge me. You seem to have forgotten your place. I thought you were cool people but obviously i was mistaken.

Watch out people! We got ourselves a badass over here.

Shut up jeff

it's amazing how you seem to think you know me. why don't you contact me after you get out of school? i've been Gangsta not gangster since i was a teenager and i still rep. just cause i do computer work and whatever don't make me less of a man. I'm from the SWATS of ATL. I grew up with T.I. and Ludacris. I hung out with T.I. Wife Tiny. i did things i ain't proud of but i did em just for the hell of it. Don't come steppin to me unless you ready for a fight. It's not a game, it's who i am. So don't judge me. You seem to have forgotten your place. I thought you were cool people but obviously i was mistaken.

Watch out people! We got ourselves a badass over here.

It ain't got nothing to do with being a badass it's just the fact that you got someone like mizalike trying to judge someone when they don't even know what that person is about. I'm tired say a couple of slang phrases and you attract an idiot. Go figure. I'm just at the point in my life where I prefer to act where I come from yeah I grew up in the good yeah I ran with gangs and junkies the difference is I just don't portray that. Hell I was a look out for a drug deal when I was 17 and someone thought I was an undercover cop. And I hate cops. I hate them more now than I did then but nonetheless I hate them.

It ain't got nothing to do with being a badass it's just the fact that you got someone like mizalike trying to judge someone when they don't even know what that person is about. I'm tired say a couple of slang phrases and you attract an idiot. Go figure. I'm just at the point in my life where I prefer to act where I come from yeah I grew up in the good yeah I ran with gangs and junkies the difference is I just don't portray that. Hell I was a look out for a drug deal when I was 17 and someone thought I was an undercover cop. And I hate cops. I hate them more now than I did then but nonetheless I hate them.

Remember when you completely judged me like you knew what my life was like outside of Smacktalks? So much so you would do this constantly and I'd let you run with it. Adding to my backstory every now and then.

Fuck off you hypocritical, bullshitting cunt.

• Like 1

I can't believe the nerve of some people. That's definitely hypocritical for someone to judge one person, then when another says something about him and complains about it? That's BS! Obviously you can dish it out, but can't take it. Definitely a cunt in my opinion, too.

Remember when you completely judged me like you knew what my life was like outside of Smacktalks? So much so you would do this constantly and I'd let you run with it. Adding to my backstory every now and then.

Fuck off you hypocritical, bullshitting cunt.

I judged you based on your age not who you were and the fact that you were constantly getting away with stuff.

I judged you based on your age not who you were and the fact that you were constantly getting away with stuff.

Here we go again with your bullshit.

And being 25 doesn't mean jack shit. Until you are paying a mortgage, bills and not living at home with your mommy and daddy, you being 25 means nothing. 25 is about the same as being 21. You need to learn life lessons and grow up

[Fozy] thinking he's better than every one else cause he's not from the states and is sitting on an ivory tower handed everything that hard working people have to work for. Yup

I can't really be bothered getting more evidence, Mr. Hypocrite.