WWE 2K15 for PC won't start and crashes after launcher

Domy99

Hi guys as the topic title says I have a problem with the launcher of wwe 2k15. Pratically when I push the button "launch" a screen with the wwe 2k15 logo and john cena appears then it says "wwe 2k15 has stopped working". What I have to do to solve this fucking problem? I wasted all of my day to solve this and still nothing please a help will be very greateful

No it's not about the specs a lots of people in other forums has the same problem with a 16 gb of ram and an intel core i7 btw I don't think so

It is retail and obviusly it is the reloaded version (the one of skidrow) so this may be the problem cause it isn't the buyed one? However I have a 4gb ram intel core i5 4 core 1gb vram and nvidia geforce gt 320m (I know it is a driver video low but I updated to the last driver and it is now more fluid)

I thought 2k15 was exclusively released through steam

Could it be because its pirated?

Some devs put in code to fk with piraters

Edited by DaMitch

I downloaded a pirated copy as well as bought it on steam (because I was worried about getting banned for modding my steam copy). The pirated version works fine too as long as you dont have a dodgy one.

His video card is far too crappy to run the game.

Edited by Red Rooster

RedRooster do you mean my nvidia driver? However it's not only my problem but also with others that has a gpu way better than mine so I don't think it's the gpu my problem cause saints row 3 worked on my pc and it required a driver video better than mine

RedRooster do you mean my nvidia driver? However it's not only my problem but also with others that has a gpu way better than mine so I don't think it's the gpu my problem cause saints row 3 worked on my pc and it required a driver video better than mine

Just because Saints Row 3 works fine, doesn't mean WWE would.

Yeah I know jcsix but the point is that this problem is also for players that has a computer of 1000 plus $ so I don't think that's the point it's more like we have to wait until someone relase a patch fix like for gta V that the launcher was also having problem

My guess would be it is obviously your graphics card.

Saints Row 3 requires a much less powerful card so comparing the 2 is pointless.

My suggestion to you and other facing the same problem is it may be the Direct X version supported by your card - Your card supports Direct X 10 but as a minimum the game says Direct X 11 (Yes I know you have installed 11, but you card does not support it.

Nvidia cards GT400 series and up (sorry yours is a GT300) and AMD HD5450 and newer (I Think).

Unfortunately it seems you are out of luck!

Update: GTA V also supports DX10. This game does not appear to.

• MINIMUM: 
    • Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1GB GDDR (DirectX11 compatible)
    • DirectX: Version 11 
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection 
    • Hard Drive: 22 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Edited by lukereeve

Ok that's could be my problem but what about the others that has the same problem also with a gtx 720 video driver? And I have directx 11 cause I saw it when i typed dxdiag command. However I understood that you aren't a noob in computer settor.

ps: My laptop is the packard bell easynote tm85 if you want to see all the details  ;)

Hi Domy,

As I said you have Direct X version 11 installed (as does everyone here) - however any Direct X 11 exclusive features (for lack of a better word) require a graphics card which support them.

WWE 2k15 must try and use some Direct X 11 functionality which means your graphics card would not know how to interpret those.

Manufacturer NVIDIA GeForce GT 300M Series GeForce GT 335M 72 @ 450 MHz 128 Bit @ 1066 MHz GeForce GT 330M 48 @ 575 MHz 128 Bit @ 1066 MHz GeForce GT 325M 48 @ 450 MHz 128 Bit @ 1066 MHz GeForce GT 320M 24 @ 500 MHz 128 Bit @ 790 MHz
                                DirectX DirectX 10.1, Shader 4.1

Sorry about my poor attempt of formatting the above table.

Source: http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-320M.25099.0.html

Yeah I understood so I have to buy a fucking ps4 or... Do you know if I buy the nvidia geforce gtx 450 I can install it on my laptop or it is too old?

I'm afraid you won't be able to upgrade from the 320m in your laptop.

Bet go and get a console, new laptop or new pc I'm afraif my friend.

Just glad I could help! :)

Edited by lukereeve